Chapter VI - Hunt or be hunted.

POV Kiyone

Update: New image

I was with S/n sitting at one of the tables that were near the railing of the ship. He had his hands around his neck as he rubbed his neck with a cold bottle of apple juice.

 He had his hands around his neck as he rubbed his neck with a cold bottle of apple juice

"Seriously Kiyone... Did you really need to do that?" He said with an uncomfortable face, I see a little sweat trickle down his cheeks. "I don't mind you marking my neck with your kisses, but this was worse than I thought..."

"Hmph! I told you 'No' but you continued."

"..."

He just looks at me like I've come up with the worst excuse ever.

"It was your idea in the first place... I assume your mistake." He frowned.

"Okay... I'm sorry." I pouted.

He sighs. "I never thought I would lose control of my hormones even though you almost agreed to my request."

"... You are wrong." I looked away.

"Yes, yes... Whatever you say." He teases me as he turns his attention back to his food. "So, did you manage to understand the rules of this exam?"

Oh yeah. We had a new exam after we finished our time together in his dorm, luckily no one showed up there.

"Yes. Apparently I'm in the (rabbit) group." I answered your question.

"Are you planning to do 'Result 4'?" Without looking at me, he questions me.

"How did you know?"

"Just intuition..." He lifts his spoon towards me. "Let me think, you are planning to participate in this class competition, am I right in thinking about it?"

"...Maybe." I shrugged. "And you? What outcome do you plan to make in your group?"

Although I already know the answer, I'm still curious about his new plan.

"'Result 3'." He answers without thinking twice.

Grabbing a napkin, he wipes his mouth before speaking.

"According to the rules: 'Result 3 and 4' are the real threats between Classes, after all it can end up costing you loss of Class points if you miss the 'VIP'." Looking into my eyes, he continues. "Now the 'Results 1 and 2', only the 'Result 1' is the best result between the two options. I believe that no one would think of doing 'Result 2' as no one will gain anything in return, like Class points."

Taking the knife and fork, he goes back to eating and continues his explanation:

"Both Classes except Honami's Class, are planning to face all Classes to get Class points, as this is a hierarchy fight between the best Class and the worst Class. Ryuen is probably not crazy enough to make a ' result 2', as he threatened the entire Class, I highly doubt he's just going to stand by and do nothing."