Volume 1 Chapter 1: Where am I?

Start from the beginning

Nora: 🎶I'm queen of the castle, I'm queen of the castle

Nora: 🎶I'm queen of the castle, I'm queen of the castle.🎶

Ren: NORA!

Nora giggles and drops the rook piece from her head to her hand.

Nora: (Giggles) Coming Ren!

Blake: Did that girl just come here riding on an Ursa?

Yang: I-

Y/N: I'm sorry, what?

Before I could get my answer, a loud shriek was heard, and we looked to see a giant scorpion chasing a red-haired girl knocking a few trees along the way.

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL?!

As the giant scorpion chased the red-haired girl, it swung its pincers at her as she avoided them.

Red-haired girl: Juane!

Jaune: Pyrrha!

The girl wearing a red cloak jumps off the tree and lands with a roll next to Yang.

Yang: Ruby!

Ruby: Yang!

Nora pops up between the two sisters and yells out.

Nora: NORA!

Blake sees the red-haired girl now known as Pyrrha still being chased by the giant scorpion.

Blake: Did she just run all the way over here with a Death Stalker on her tail?

Before I could ask anything, Yang just exploded, literally and figuratively, scaring the crap out of me.

Yang: (Angry) I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! COULD EVERYONE JUST CHILL OUT FOR TWO SECONDS BEFORE SOMETHING CRAZY HAPPENS AGAIN?!

Two seconds passed, and I snapped out of my shocked state and broke the silence.

Y/N: (Shocked) Did she just go super saiyan?!

The girl in the red hood known as Ruby looked at me with a confused look.

Ruby: Super what?

Y/N: Don't worry about it.

She then got distracted, looking up, tapping her sister's shoulder to get her attention.

Ruby: Uh, Yang!

Everyone looked up, and so did I, and I was left speechless. A giant bird flying around with a girl in white hanging on by its talons.

Girl in white: (shouts) HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME?!

Ruby: (To girl in white) I said jump!

Blake: (To Ruby) She's gonna fall.

Ruby: (To Blake) She'll be fine.

Ren: She's falling.

I was mentally panicking while everyone else was so calm about this situation. Meanwhile, the blonde boy known as Jaune jumped and caught her, only to fall face first, and the girl landed on his back. Afterward, Pyrrha, who was still being chased by the scorpion, gets smacked away and lands in front of us.