🌈 Chapter 7 🌈

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Thank you, Peach. You're awesome too. I reall-."

Peach leaned in closer to her while she spoke with a soft expression and a loving smile, There lips almost touched before Donkey interrupted the sweet moment by literally kicking the door off its hinges as it flew into the air causing Y/n and Peach to flinch while Mario's smile to drop in annoyance. Dk popped his head out of the door way as he pointed at Mario accusingly with wide eyes.

Donkey Kong: "I let him win! Just for the record!"

He lied to Y/n and Peach as he tried to justify himself from the loss. He was still bitter that Mario managed to beat him when he was so close to winning.

Mario: "Really though?"

Mario rolled his eyes for Dk being a sore loser as he took the ice pack off his cheek before he turned to face Donkey Kong with an attitude while he leaned his arm on the wooden railing as he crossed his legs. Y/n and Peach glanced at each other anxiously from the rivalry tension before looking back at Dk.

Mario: "Why would you do that?"

Donkey Kong: "You wanna know why?"

Dk asked him with the same sass Mario gave him and a frown before he picked up a wooden barrel from beside the door.

Donkey Kong: "It's mind your own business, That's why!"

He yelled at him angrily as he lifted the heavy barrel over his head. He grunted before he chucked it towards Mario to hit him with it. Peach pulled Y/n as he protectively as Mario and Peach dodged the barrel which made it hit the wooden railing as it fell in the water.

Prince Peach: "Hey, Please be careful! You could've hit her!"

Peach slightly glared at the brown gorilla while he gestured to Y/n. Mario got triggered before looked at Dk angrily as he shoved his ice pack into Y/n's hand. She held onto it with wide eyes as Mario walked towards Dk with his fists in front of him while wiping his nose.

Dk could have potentially harmed his sister and that was not ok. You never hurt his family so Mario had a bone to pick with him.

Mario: "Alright, You giant monkey..."

Mario began to threaten him as got close to Dk's face while Donkey Kong leaned down to his height with a smug smile.

Cranky Kong: "ENOUGH!"

Donkey Kong was ready for a fight before a walking wooden cane got in between them and separated the two with a rough voice yelling at them.

Cranky Kong: "Get inside!"

He ordered the two while whacking them in the face with his cane causing Mario and Dk to wince at the firm beating before they all walked inside the green tiki hut. Two guards with large golden hammers stood in front of the door to block anyone from getting inside.

 Two guards with large golden hammers stood in front of the door to block anyone from getting inside