A Gentle Night..

Happy late new year pookies!!
I'm getting views!! YAAY!!! I'm so thankful for y'all <3
Didn't think it'll blow up like that 🤪
Anyway,
Shigadabi! ENJOY!!

DABI POV

It's been a week since the incident on the mission. I loved it, but God- my back hurts. I think it's the best timing to do it again ^^
But maybe tomorrow. It's getting late..

THIRD POV 🤨

”Alright guys, I'm gonna go to bed I'm kinda tired.“ Dabi stood up from the couch (they were watching piderman 😤). ”Sure, good night!“ Toga said peeking over compressor's shoulder. Shigaraki was already in bed anyway. Dabi walked to his room, opening it. He saw Shigaraki laying in his bed, facing the wall. He walked in, closing the door quietly behind him. He kneeled down beside the bed playing with his hair.

He heard Shigaraki chuckle and smiled. The blue haired boy turned at the other male, smiling. Dabi stood up and laid beside the younger male. (Guys i just found out that shiggy is in his late teens 😀)

Dabi gave Shigaraki a kiss on the forehead and then looking him in the eyes, smiling (again.).

”Do you still remember that mission last week?“ Dabi said then facing the ceiling. ”Where did that come from??“ Shigaraki said then laughing. Dabi giggled to the younger male's comment. ”I do remember it though.“ (off topic but 'though' sounds too british while 'tho' sounds too american. Nice. 👍)

Dabi turned at Tomura, now curious. ”I'm still pissed.“ Tomura said then turning away. Dabi turned the younger's chin to face him. He pulled closer and kissed him, now, on the lips. He slid his tongue in his mouth, and Tomura cooperated with him, now making out. The blue haired boy opened his eyes slightly to look at his beautiful partner. Dabi opened his eyes too, wich made Shigaraki embarrassed. He pulled back, covering his face. ”Aww, is my little Shiggy shy?“ Shigaraki just laid there, making an angry face.

Dabi pulled him back, now in the spooning position. (Google it >^<)
Dabi started grinding, wich made Shigaraki blush and get hard. ”S-stop it- Dabi~“ Tomura said trying to push Dabi off of him, but it didn't work. He just continued. ”AAH FOR- DAh-DABI!!“ Tomura was struggling, but Dabi wouldn't let go. Dabi then leaned over to Shigaraki's shoulder, and bit him. Shigaraki yelled at the other. 

Dabi then started to take off his boxers, and so with his partner's. ”Jesus! You could have just asked you know!“ Shigaraki said. Dabi then started fingering the blue haired boy, still in silence. Shigaraki threw his head back sticking out his tongue. (Sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler 😔)
Dabi found Tomura's prostate and started nibbling it, playing with it around. The younger male was moaning too loud, so Dabi had to do something. He shut him up by kissing him, and their tongues hugging together. Dabi pulled out his fingers out of the blue haired boy. ”Now you should be ready.“ Dabi said. ”Ready for wHA- AH~“ Shigaraki was cut off by Dabi's huge member entering his hole.

Dabi got excited and smiled at Tomura. He hit the back, wich made Shigaraki arch his back. ”AH~“ Shigaraki then started breathing heavily. Dabi chuckled, then thrusting harder and harder into Tomura hitting his prostate each time he'd slam into him. ”GAAH SON OF A-“ Shigaraki moaned releasing his cum. Dabi just laid there in silence, just thrusting into the cute boy.

But he got an idea.

SHIGARAKI POV

As I felt myself get close once again, he stopped. I turned at him and stared waiting for him to start talking. ”Do you wanna try a new position I just came up with??“ He just stared at me waiting for an answer with a smile. ”Sure.“ I sighed. He pulled out of me and picked me up.

He rested my legs up on his shoulders and slammed his dick back into me, hitting the funny spot. I started to moan. Loudly. He started to lick and suck my nipple. (Do i even have to explain wich side?)
He realized I was enjoying it, so he giggled. I felt my eyes tear up as he thrusted harder inside me. He then stopped sucking my nipple and said: „I-I'm close..” His trusts became slower and slower. He thrusted one more time and then released his warm cum balls-deep inside me. I arched my back and came on our chests (MINECRAFT!??!?!!?).

I was breathing heavily, so was he. He pulled out of me, and put me on the bed. “God, my stomach hurts..” I said staring at him, still in the same position. He kissed my cheek and put my boxers back on. He covered me with the blanket and laid beside me. Then we both fell asleep in the bed together.

Author-san here!!
This took pretty long so I think it'll deserve at least 50 views <3
848 WORDS!!
It's also almost 1 am so I'll go get some sleep now. Good night everyone!

Author-san out ✨