TRUTH OR DARE!!!

Lore recap if you couldn't take the cringe im so sorry it was so long ago: so Y/N decided to meet Tomura and then they drank tea and now they're playing truth or dare YIPPIEEEE

Y/N POV

As we all sat down Toga immediately stared asking. ”So!! Tomura truth or dare!„ She said with all the joy she ever had. ”Um.. Truth.. i guess....„ he sounded like he was on drugs for 30 years. "God damn you're sexy..."  I thought while staring in his eyes. ”Watcha staring at?„ Spinner spawned out of nowhere. ”nothing???„ i turned away with a slight blush on my face. ”Yeah sure„ ”What do you mean??????„ I whispered loudly turning back at him. ”What're you two whispering  about?„ Kurogiri asked curiously. ”It's not about you, don't worry..„ I said quickly hoping for him to not care for MY BUSINESS.

And then it stared going south. ”Y/N.„ My heart stared pounding so hard. I was sweating so bad. I panicked. ”Truth. Or dare.„ Spinner said with a devilish smirk. I knew what he was about to do. I had no choice. If i said truth he'll ask me what was i looking at or who do i like. And if I said dare he'll dare me to kiss Tomura. "I'm so fucked.." i thought to myself.

Though I wanted to kiss Tomura for a several days now.. Would it really be worth it..? My heart was still pounding like crazy. ”Dare.„ I said hoping for him not to start with... that... ”Very well then.„ he said. "I'll have to take a shower after this one-" I thought. And that was the last thought before the best moment of my life. (Theres two things that may happen guys so think twice (haha))

”I dare you to kiss Tomura.„

"Fuck."

”W-... What..?„ I said hoping for him to say something else. ”I said I dare you to kiss Tomura.„ ”WHAT„ Tomura and I said at the same time. ”YOU- Y- YO- YOU JU- I- WAI- WAH- YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT-?!?!?„Tomura said blushing crazy. "Wait... Is that a normal human reaction of someone telling you to kiss someone or does he really..." ”It's a dare so it isn't anyone's fault actually..„ Toga said obviously wanting to see us kiss. "Like me too....?" ”IT IS THE LIZARD'S FAULT?????„ I yelled. “DON'T CALL ME LIZARD-” Tomura sat back down and looked in my eyes. "Holy fucking shit-" ”Well she's not wrong??„ Kurogiri said from the back. ”Shut. Up.„ Tomura said in a pissed tone. It's the beautiful eyes. Those eyes i always wanted to see up close. His beautiful... red eyes.. Now my dream is actually coming true. He really needs some Vaseline though...

"Then I think this should not kill me!"

I slowly pulled myself close to his face now seeing every possible detail. (thats so weird-) I closed my eyes and so did he. And that's the moment his lips crashed into mine. My heart was beating so much. My face went totally red as everyone saw. I finally pulled back breathing like I was about to pass out. My vision was slowly going black and blurry.

*Bonk*

And there I was. I fainted.

Tomura POV

As I pulled back like I totally never kissed Dabi before, he passed out. I didn't think it would drive him that crazy. And as everyone rushed to see if he was alright, I felt a little blush on my cheeks (not ass cheeks.).

Y/N POV (again.)

I woke up to Kurogiri splashing my face with cold water. ”AAAAAAAAAAAAAH„ Kurogiri literally jumped. ”DUDE THAT THING IS LITERALLY SO COLD????„ I yelled knowing damn well that's how you wake up people that pass out. ”Okay, sorry..„ I said as i stood up on my own feet from being held. ”IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT¿!¡¿?'?'3;8'!9#_73=×®×|✓¢}„ Toga rushed in the bathroom with a worried look on her face. ”Yeah sorry I'm fine..„ As I saw Tomura walk in I blushed again. ”What the fuck is going on??„ Tomura asked not that worried.

"Oh shit"

I tried to look down hoping no on could notice. ”Now that you're fine, don't you want to take a shower? No offense but you stink.„ Kurogiri said jokingly. ”Yeah actually, thanks y'all.„
I sighed as they closed the door behind them.

AUTHOR-SAN HERE!!!
So I'll be continuing this story l8r cause I'd say it's getting too out of hand 😅
Like, it's supposed to be about cleaning but Dabi is just not here. Wait-
Just like I said, he went for the milk 😤
776 words!!

Author-san out

               🏌️