SHIGADABI 😨

SHIGARAKI POV

I stared at him as he took a glass from the cabinet and pour some coca cola. ”Why are you staring?“ he said as I snapped back to reality. ”uh... W-w-what?“ i said trying to keep it cool. He just looked at me with a smirk and looked away. ”Alright then, teddy bear.“ I simply stared at the ground not hearing what he just said. ”mmmmhm... WAIT WHAT?????“ I yelled at him feeling my face heat up. ”What?“ he said like nothing just happened. ”WHAT DID YOU CALL ME??“ I answered. ”Teddy bear.“ "God. You're so cute. How can you say something like this with a straight face?" I thought to myself. Then just asking it.

”How can you say something like that with a straight face?“ I said. ”Cause I know you like it.“ he answered putting the empty glass in the sink. I felt my face heat up even more, now totally red. ”...I'm speechless...“ I said in a low tone. He came up to me lifting my chin up and kissing me on the forehead. And then hugging me. (That's so adorable >^<)

I couldn't blush more but get hard. "Fuck." I thought to myself hoping he'll break the shit out of my legs.

I looked up at him and he looked at me. He obviously noticed and said: ”Would you like me to fix that?“ i simply nodded staring at his shirt. He carried me in his room and put me on his bed, then locking the door behind. He pulled my pants and boxers down then looking at the size of my member. ”Wow, didn't expect you to be that  big.“ he said licking the tip of my dick. ”Sh-shut up~“ I said covering my face with the oversized hoodie. He continued to lick my member then sucking it completely. I moaned softly as he began to suck it totally.

”Y-you're d-do-doing s-so g-gh-good...“ I said with my voice cracking like crazy. He looked up at me. "Lord." His eyes are so pretty I can't get enough love from him. I wanted more. ”I-I'm cl-close“ i said then deepthroating him. He squeezed his eyes and I saw some tears run down as I let my warm liquid run down his throat. I sighed as I let go of his head. ”Jesus Christ-“ he coughed trying to get out his words.

He crawled up to me then taking off his pants licking his lips. He kissed me and I put my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. I moaned into his mouth and he slid his tongue in my mouth exploring every inch of it. (Not me listening to nsfw audios from SoundCloud rn-)
I felt my dick get even harder. ”P-please...“ I moaned with a cracking voice. ”Please what, baby?“ He said with a teasing voice. ”Please! Fuck me already!!“ I begged basically yelling. He chuckled to my comment and slid up my hoodie. ”Just a little moment, honey.“ he said touching my abs. He started to play with my nipples and I started to moan. And when I say moan, I mean loudly. ”Want me to be rough with you today?“ I nodded, whimpering while he was playing with my nipples.

”A-AH“ I moaned loudly then cumming. ”Did you just cum from that?“ he teased me, knowing damn well I hate it. ”F-fuck y-you..“ I cursed at him still moaning. “Do not even worry, I will” He said with a teasing voice. I looked away blushing. He chuckled again taking off his boxers, then inserting a finger inside me. I moaned slightly and him then inserting another finger. He then started to touch that super sensitive spot. ”A-AH AHH FUCK“ I yelled in pleasure and him chuckling to himself. ”Okay then, cookie crumbs.“ "Jesus Christ could you stop with those weird names" I thought to myself him then him pushing his tip inside. I moaned arching my back then cumming on my chest again. He then went all inside and then began to thrust more and more inside me hitting my prostate every time he went all the way in. ”AH ANNH“ I moaned with tears in my eyes.

He then began to lick my nipples grabbing me up to his chest and me basically bouncing on him. I started to moan loudly, not caring about anyone. He just chuckled to himself again then pulling my head down gesturing to kiss him. I did so, wich was an impossible challenge for me. He's too big. He slid his tongue inside my mouth as I moaned louder and louder. He pulled away from the kiss and grabbed me by the ass. He held me onto his huge member, pushing me down, trying to keep me there. I threw my head up as he did, rolling my eyes in the back of my head.
He released his hot, warm liquid inside me and me doing so too, throwing my head up and sticking out my tongue. (sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler 😔)

We both breathed heavily, and me flopping down on his chest. He chuckled as he pulled out and putting me down onto the bed, covering me in the blanket. He slid his boxers back on, and doing so to me.
Minute later, I fell asleep.

DABI POV (finally a different pov)

I put a shirt on unlocking the door and closing in behind as I left Shigaraki sleep in peace. I went to the bar, asking Kurogiri for a little drink. ”And also, where is Tomura? Have you seen him, Dabi?“ Kurogiri asked with a slightly worried voice. I looked at him then answering: ”He's asleep in my room. He's fine.“ Kurogiri turned at me raising an eyebrow. (Wait does he even have eyebrows-)
When I said it, I saw Toga peeking trough the corner with a suspicious look. I didn't care. I told them the truth, I don't care. I just don't want anyone to hurt him, nor take him away from me.

He's simply mine.

AUTHOR-SAN HERE‼️‼️
1052 WORDS!!!!
Phew this took long. Anyway, I hope you liked it cause I think it's simply really detailed 💅

I love assjob-