Chapter 32

"We should definitely go on a double date!" He quickly suggested and I tilted my head.

"Wait do you have someone?" Minho frowned and I nodded.

"Him and Hyunjin are kind of dating?" I thought a minute but Felix hit my shoulder.

"Not yet! We're still in a talking phase? Or a situationship? I don't really know how to call it." The younger put a finger on his chin and looked up to think about it.

"Ugh don't botter with labels Lix!" I smiled and gave him a thumb up.
Minho nodded next to me and continued to clinge on me, the bell finally rang and we went to our respective classes.

Minho gave me a last peck and went his way, leaving me alone.
I was excited because friday was actually the start of our winter break, but also the day we would go on a trip with english class, meaning Minho and I would get to spend time together!
I focused on the lecture and took notes to avoid failing my classes.

"Hyunjin! You idiot!" I caught his arm and he suddenly turned around.

"You scared me!" He frowned but I didn't care one bit.

"You didn't tell me Felix confessed!" I hit his arm.

"And you didn't tell me you were litterally dating Minho!" He came back and I stopped frowning.
I tilted my head to the side... felix..!

"He already told you!" I sighed and Hyunjin lifted and eyebrow.

"I mean, you told the Lee Felix... what did you expect?" hyunjin laughed and I ended up laughing as well, we went to sit on a bench.

"I want to know how it happened!" He exitedly asked.

"Well, Minho dances in a theatre, but he always has a mask on, so I actually knew he danced but without knowing it was him?" I smiled as I remembered the first time I went there.

"So he invited me there and pretended to be late or something, but he danced to the instrumental of Voices and then took off his mask at the end of the performance, I obviously cried and we went to eat at a restaurant." I explained as Hyunjin nodded along.

"So romantic ugh!" He scoffed as he rolled his eyes in a playful way. I smiled and nodded, because I actually thought it was the cutest thing ever.
For the few months I had known Minho, I wouldn't have thought he was the type of person to care about these things, but he surprisingly was very caring on the inside.
Hyunjin then explained how felix confessed, and it was just as cute, very felix-like.
Apparently he came unannounced with flowers and simply told Hyunjin he liked him.
Our break was over and we had to go back to our classes, we had been in the backyard so we didn't see anyone, but Minho had sent me texts.

"Where are you?"

"Ji?"

"Hm, you're propably busy, I'll see you at the end of the day :)"

I felt bad and replied quickly as I entered the classroom.

"Sorry I was with Hyunjin :( see you later!"

I put my phone in my pocket and settled down on my usual seat, the teacher was there a bit after I had placed my notebooks on the table, the students arrived all at once and he started the lecture.

"I'm glad though, you two are cute together." Chan's dimple appeared on his face and I couldn't help but grin.

"Thanks!" We were waiting in front of the building for our friends to join us.
I felt two hands around my waist and immediately knew who it was.

"Min?" I turned around and the boy was resting his head on my back.
I smiled and turned around to give him a little kiss, but as I was about to talk, I saw the tall blonde behind him.

"David?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"Hi, Jisung right?" He held out his hand for me to shake.
My boyfriend was eyeing us and waited for me to do something.
I shook his head hesitantly and he smiled once I did.

"I wanted to get to know you, since you're my friend's boyfriend." He tapped Minho's shoulder and I felt the urge to push his hand away, but I didn't.

"Sure." I slightly bowed and he did the same propably by instinct.

"David I think you're making him uncomfortable." Minho glared at him and David put his hands up.

"Hey! I actually am a victim Jisung!" He lifted his eyebrows and I tilted my head.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I didn't want to kiss him, he begged me for it." He told me and I froze in place, remembering the scene of the two kissing.

"Shut up Dav!" Minho hit him on the back of his head and I shook my head.

"Leave him alone, you are at fault Lee Minho!" I pulled away from the hug and put my hands on my sides.
I had never actually confronted Minho about his actions even if we weren't anything back then he played with me knowing it was hurting me, so I decided that I should at least punish him a bit.

"Nooo come back in my arms!" He pouted and I put my hand between us to indicate him to keep his distance.

"That's what you get for being a bitch." David laughed and before Minho could reply he left "Goodbye guys!"

I wasn't really mad, of course, firstly because I wasn't the type to hold a grunge, but seeing Minho frustrated was kind of fun.

"Well.. Let's go home!" Chan spoke up and the group agreed all together.
At one point, everyone had to part ways, but Minho followed me even after having said our goodbyes.

"What are you doing?" I looked in his direction.

"Well? I thought I was at least walking you home?" He lifted an eyebrow.

"Hm, if you want to." I shrugged my shoulders and continued to walk ahead of him.

"Jisung!" He called my name but I ignored him and acted as if he wasn't there.

"Come on babe..." he faked being sad and I scoffed.

"Talk to me please..." he touched my arm and I ended up smiling.

"You're cute." I held out my hand and he excitedly interlocked our fingers.
I looked down at our hands and the sight made my heart melt.

Hehe double updates, take it as an apology for being so inactive with this book :')