Chapter 5

: Are you blushing for real?

Hyunjin : No I am not!

: Oh man you're down bad for him, aren't you?

Hyunjin : I don't even know anymore.

: Tell me everything.

Hyunjin explained how he started to chat with felix and how they got closer in such short time. He also told me that he didn't know how to feel but he liked talking with felix and found him cute and attractive.

: I mean, I don't know if it's love but it's definitely a little crush.

Hyunjin : You think so?

: Yeah, but maybe you should wait a bit to be sure and then you'll decide what to do.

Hyunjin : I'm not sure, I'm not gay. Maybe I just want to be good friends with him...

: Yeah Hyune, if you say so.

Lunch time was practically over and we had to head to our classes, which was for me the last lesson of the day.

The hour passed by in an instant and I found myself free for the rest of the day.

'What should I do' is what I wondered. I wasn't feeling like going home yet. I decided to go to a convenience store to buy some snacks since we decided that we would try to advance on the project at my house on Sunday.

I had bought a lot of treats, too much even.

On my way home, I recalled the offer Changbin made, I still hadn't given him a proper answer and I knew he was dying for me to tell him.

I took my phone out and called him.

📞

Changbin : hello??

: Hi binnie! I thought about the song...

Changbin : So?? Will you do it?

: Honestly... I want to do it!

Changbin : OH MY GOD JISUNG I LOVE YOU! WHEN ARE YOU FREE SO WE CAN RECORD YOU!

: Actually I am right now, I just have to go home to drop off groceries.

Changbin : it's perfect. Come here as fast as possible before you change your mind!!

: I won't but okay! See you!

Changbin : I AM SO EXCITED!

📞

He ended the call in a hurry, propably getting everything ready before I came.

I put my purchases at home and headed straight to changbin's.

I once again came across the small theater from the other day. There was a little poster that caught my attention, it wasn't there this morning.

As I approached, I could distinguish the picture of the masked boy I had seen dance.

'New performance on Saturday, 8pm"

The dancer I admired so much was going to demonstrate again. I noted the date in my phone to remember it, I was planning on going if I could.