Chapter 2

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

I've been traveling for little over a day before I finally start to see my destination. Planet Zetakon Alpha, the Lord Commander's prison colony. As I get closer, I can't help but feel bad for the kid, he doesn't deserve any of this.

I finally land on the left planet surrounded by thick purple clouds, and step out of the ship. I made sure to land in the blind zone of the prison before walking to the front gates. All tho it is a bit suspicious of me to be here, I just hope no one will pay too much attention to me.

I get to the front gate and see four guards standing there, when one of them notices me.

"Identification papers and order of business" the first guard says.
"Y/n Y/l/n, I'm a recruit trainer on planet Tera Con Prime, I'm here by demand from the Lord Commander" I lie hopping they'll buy it and not check with the Lord Commander himself.
"The Lord commander heh, what does he need from you all the way over here?" the second one asks.
"Not sure, he didn't specify. He just said he needed me here for a while. Are you questioning the Lord Commanders word?" I say with a straight face trying to turn the conversation around.

"What no, I would never" the second guard says a little frightened thinking I might snitch on him for questioning the Lord Commanders wishes.
"That does sound like something the Lord Commander would do" the third one says.
"Ye whatever, just go in" the second one says fast.

I quickly walk inn as they open the doors, and couldn't help but smile a little to myself from the guards reaction. I continued walking down the corridor trying to understand where I need to go. I had a TPC (Technology Pad Communicator) with me thinking it might come in use, but I of course forgot to put a chip in it before I got here, which means I need to find one here.

As I walk I suddenly hear the Lord Commander talking to someone walking my way, I start to panic a bit and quickly look around to find a place to hide, when I see a small closet. I get in and try to calm down, and also trying to hear what they're talking about. As they get closer, I start to hear something they are saying.

"And then I will take Mooncake and use him to finally open up final space, while I make him watch before l kill him" l hear the Lord Commander say as he walks by.
'Shit, that can't be good. Just glad I'm not the one in possession of Mooncake' I think having heard a lot about this Mooncake the last couple of days.

Ones the Lord Commander is far enough away I slowly get out of the closet while double checking that I'm safe to exit. I continue to walk determined to find out where the kid is, when I overhear a couple of guards further down the hall talking about a Ventrexian in sell F-24.
'Bingo' I think and start walking over to the sell while connecting my TPC to my TPC-watch.

When I finally get there, I see that it's not a normal sell, it's one of those solid walls sells, which creates a problem for me.

I follow the walls of the sell and see a vent leading into it.
'That will work' I think and look around checking to see if there is anyone there. The halls seem empty, so I crouch down and take off the outer layer, before crawling in and placing it back on.

The vent isn't too long. I start crawling inn till I'm an arm's length from the other end, and is able to see through the bares seeing Little Cato sitting in the middle of the cell.

'I found him' I think before taking the TPC and place it in between the bares just inside the sell before saying:
"For you. This will help"
I see him get up from the chair and running over before taking the TPC and saying:
"What is this? Who's there?!"

I don't bother answering wanting to get out of there before I get caught. I quickly crawl back and get out of the vent before anyone sees me. I start to walk down the hall trying to think of where I could find a chip other than taking one from one of the guards, which will be difficult.

After some time I get to the conclusion that the only way I could get it, is from one of the guards. As I silently curse myself, I walk around the corner towards a guard standing by himself.

"Why hello there handsome, what is a dashing man like you doing here all by himself" I try flirting hopping I could distract him while trying to steal his TPC.

"I'm on watch. is there anything I could help you with ma'am?" he says trying to focus on his job.
"Oh nothing" I say taking a hold of his arm "I just wanted to check and see if you might need some company"
"Well I wouldn't mind a beautiful lady like you sticking around for a while" he says flirting back. My plan is working.
"Well on that note, why don't you tell me something about yourself then?"
"What do you want to know?"
"Anything, I'm all ears"
"Well in that case, why don't I tell you about when I-" he continues talking, rambling about some stupid story while I try, very carefully, to sneak my hand into his pocket for his TPC.

When I finally reach it, he's almost done with the story, and I nod along pretending like I paid attention to what he just said.
"That is indeed an interesting story, but unfortunately I need to go. I'll catch up with you later?" I say, trying to get back too Little Cato.
"I sure hope you do beautiful" he smiles as I start to walk backwards before turning around and walking around the same corner I came from.

When I'm out of his sight I let out a big sigh of relief. 'Ye, no way you'll ever see me again buddy' I think. He didn't suspect a thing, and I got what I needed. Taking out the chip and tossing away the TPC, I start to walk back to Little Cato's cell.

But as I do, I don't get far before spotting the Lord Commander standing in my way talking to his 'pet'-bodyguard, or whatever that thing is.

I quickly turn around and walk the opposite direction, as they are blocking the only way too Little Cato's cell, that I know of. I have no other choice then to wait till they are gone.