Party // Sam

The evening had started well, everyone had found something to do. Some had gone to sleep in the tents, others were still dancing but for Donna, none of these activities had come to mind. Having several liters of alcohol in her blood, the young woman was no longer even paying attention to what she was doing. Donna was put aside so that no one would notice her. And not knowing what to do anymore, Donna headed towards the bottom of her friend's garden. A large patch of grass a little far from the house, the young woman saw it as a good way to get some fresh air. But with the alcohol and cigarettes that Jake had offered her, Donna didn't even notice that she had gone all the way down the slope and was now on her knees, ready to collapse.

Shortly after, her name was shouted by most of her friends, putting her on her feet slightly. Still not moving, it was Josh who noticed her in the distance. Approaching slowly so as not to frighten the young woman, Josh took Donna's arms and turned her around so that she faced him.

- Are you ok ? Josh was worried, he had looked for the young woman for almost 30 minutes.

But the young woman could not respond, her eyes now red and her makeup ruined, the only thing she could do was bury her head in the crook of the neck of the young man in front of her. Josh accepted Donna's embrace, caressing her back to reassure her. Their embrace was cut off by a male voice.

- Josh! We didn't find her! Said a very worried voice.

The young man turned towards his brother, revealing the young woman at the same time. Jake was now near his friend and smiled, happy to see Donna again.

- She is fine ?

- Not really Jake. Josh looked at the young woman's face again. Her face had no emotions, she was staring into space without intention.

- What the hell did you give her!

Josh started yelling at his brother, probably from stress.

- Josh, calm down, she probably had a personal problem. You saw it yourself, when we were taking all that shit, she was still conscious.

Josh didn't know what to say to this, Donna closed her eyes and put all her weight on the young man. Josh decided to carry her and take her up there where the music was still vibrating. And back there, everyone had stopped their activities, all worried about the young woman's condition.

- Don't worry, I'll go tuck her in, keep partying. Sam appears out of nowhere, just as worried as his two brothers.

- Go and sleep her up there, I have a room. Don't let her catch a cold in a poor tent. A friend of Donna's suddenly exclaimed to Sam. And after nodding, the young man went up the stairs, the young woman still in his arms.

Finally in his friend's room, Sam took off Donna's shoes and put her to bed before joining her afterwards, also getting rid of his clothes. Donna began to open her eyes, asking herself a whole bunch of questions.

- Sam ?

- Yes ?

- Do not leave me. And the young woman fell back to sleep as quickly as she had woken up.

The young man kissed Donna's temple before also falling into Morpheus' arms.