Morning // Josh

2.00 am.
Mia try her best to sleep, but nightmares always came back. She was in her bed, beside Josh. She know he's asleep, Josh was snoring. He seems to be in peaceful sleep.

3.45 am.
Mia continue to move in her sleep, sweating from her last nightmares. She decide to get off of the bed, going to the bathroom. She put water on her face and drink a glass of water. Mia looks at herself in the mirror and find bags under her eyes. These days, it's really hard for her to sleep. Josh was touring so it wasn't help her but now he's home, she was hoping it's getting better. She dry her tears and continue to drink.

Still looking in the mirror, she didn't heard Josh's voice.

- Mia ? You're okay ? Josh was here, rubbing his eyes from tiredness.

- I... Mia looks again in the mirror and her tears start falling again.

- Hey, it's okay, come here. Josh opened his arms, telling Mia to come in.

Josh caress Mia's back, trying his best to help her to breath calmly.

- What if we came back in bed, and tried to sleep. Josh raised Mia's chin, looking in her eyes. Mia nod her heard before she followed Josh to the bedroom.

Sitting on the bed, Mia was focused on an invisible point. Josh bring her closer to him, kissing her head.

- Mia, lay on your belly but before, take off your shirt. Mia do what Josh tell her, laying on her belly after she take off her shirt.

Josh beggin to massage Mia's back, his goal is to relax her. She starting to breath normally, feeling her eyes being heavy. Josh massage her back a few time before he lay down beside her.

- You okay now ? Mia was smilling, getting closer to Josh to kiss him again.

- Thank you. Mia fall asleep, like Josh.