Sleepy Girl // Sam

Staring at the ceiling of her bedroom, the young woman doesn't find sleepiness and the voices of the boys doesn't help her at all. The boys had just returned home and it's was pretty late, they talked a little bit before it was time for Josh, Jake and Danny to returned to their house.

Despite the fact that it was late, Rebecca decide to get off the bed. The young woman put on Sam's t-shirt and her socks before going to the toilet. Rebecca is working tomorrow but she know that if she don't go see Sam, she will find it even harder to sleep. She doesn't understand why but she knows that with Sam, she'll sleep better.

In the hallway, Rebecca saw the four boys on the couch of her house, laughing about something. She also captured Sam's eyes, who, when he saw his girlfriend, he start loosing his smile and wondering what happened to her. Sam know that Rebecca has some problems with sleepiness, but he's often worried because he know that it's hard for her.

After Rebecca go out the toilet, she direct herself toward the living room, where all the boys were sitting.

- Hi everyone. Rebecca waved at the boys.

- Hi Becca'. The boys were all smiley.

- Uh Sam, can I talk to you for a minute ? Sam nod and stand up, following Rebecca in their bedroom.

- Are you okay ? And before Sam can add something, Rebecca put her head on Sam's chest.

Sam doesn't know how to calm her so he caress her back, keeping her tighten in his arm and kissing her forehead. Sam know that Rebecca can be very sensitive, everytime, he try his best to make her feel better.

- What happened ?

- Don't know, I just want to be with you, I can't sleep without you. Rebecca's head was still on Sam's chest.

- You want to stay with us ? Rebecca nod her head, she doesn't want to be alone.

Sam took Rebecca in his arms, kissing her head before going to the living room where the boys were still talking. And after Sam sat on the couch with Rebecca still in his arms, the girl beggin to fall asleep. Sam giggle, finding funny the fact that Rebecca doesn't need much time to sleep when he was here with her.

After that, Sam kiss her and continue to talk to the boys.