"It's facts eno...you can't even side eye, him wah yuh look dung inna the paper fi the 3 hours. Torture, and you know say when a exam time we tend to stare out a space? Him nah allow it," I rant going up the stairs.

"Yeah him strict bad," Zanne agrees.

"Fi say him is a young Teacher," Anna adds. Gina doesn't seem to have much interaction with him seeing that she transferred from Knox College.

We met her in Grade 9.

She was so shy.

"Him look good still," Zanne mutters, making us laugh. She's always into older men. It's her kink.

"That man a bout 25," Anna tells her.

"Eeeh," she laughs.

"Junior go choke yuh," Gina grins.

Nickoi mentioned Junior before. His older brother I think.

"How old is Junior?" I ask even though their mother already told me.

"20," she smiles.

"Girl," I widen my eyes.

"Zara don't start cause yuh man just one year younger," Zanne blast me. I laugh. We reach the back of the line, now speaking quietly.

I roll my eyes playfully.

"I know he's his bigger brother. But me never see him," I say softly.

Zanne turns to Anna. "Nuh tomorrow dem a have the house party?"

Nickoi told me about that.

I didn't even remember about it. I don't even think I'm going.

He isn't even talking to me. My message is still left on unread.

Don't bother with this petty shit.

"That dem say yes but it nuh confirmed yet," she answers. I turn my attention back to the teacher.

"No borrowing nah go gwaan so make sure you have your own things," I hear him say. "As beautiful ladies it nuh cute fi a borrow."

"Hear sir," Breon laughs.

Talia smiling.

I cut my eyes at her. My spirit drops just by her sight. I turn my attention back to Anna when I hear her say.

"All now she cya grab none a we. Bout she a take it outside."

"Coward," Zanne chuckles.

I laugh. "Eeeh. She just bad with her mouth."

"She try choose peace cause me nuh deal with gyal with mercy," Anna speaks coldly. She's a fighter. Always down once someone tries to violate.

That doesn't happen often though.

We aren't trouble makers. Plus, they know how Anna gets when she fights.

So they don't try to provoke us.

"Exactly," I laugh.