Brozone in: road trip

Start from the beginning

"Yeah You don't understand. These other Trolls aren't like us. They're. different." Peppy said.

"Different how? Different like Legsly? Or Fuzzbert? Or Smidge? Or skyscraper troll?" Poppy asked.

"Yeah, different like me?" The four trolls asked.

"No, it's not that. They're different in ways you can't even imagine. You see, we love music with a hummable hook, with an updeat melody, with a catchy rhythm that makes you want to snap your fingers, tap your toes, and wiggle your butt. That's our music. That's what makes us Pop Trolls. But these other Trolls, they sing different. They dance different. Why, some of them can't even begin to grasp the concept of Hammer Time." Peppy explained. All of the trolls began to freak out.

"How about we break down to a smaller group?" Peppy asked. Brozone, Poppy, Cooper, Biggie, Smidge, Legsly and Guy Diamond followed Peppy into a room where he laid out a scroll.

"It's a story as old as time." Peppy began. Peppy opened the scroll and cleared his throat. "In the beginning, there was silence. Until one day, someone made a sound. Our ancestors were so inspired by the sound, they took six strings. And those six strings had the power to control all music. They could play anything. Techno, funk, classical, country, hard rock, and pop. And every kind of music in between.
There was something for everyone. It was one big party. But little by little, Trolls became intolerant of each other's music. They fought over what kind of music the strings would play. The elders realized there was but one solution. Each tribe would take a string and go their separate ways. Those six tribes have lived in isolation ever since. Techno, Country, Rock, Classical, Funk, and us, the Pop Trolls." Peppy explained.

"Huh? You know this kinda reminds me of that bedtime story you guys used to tell me when I was little" branch says.

"That's because it is" John says.

"What? So it is true, there are other trolls like us" branch asked.

"Yes branch, we just wanted to protect from the truth" spruce added.

"But I thought it was just a trolls tale" branch says.

"No it's true branch there are other trolls just like us" Clay says.

"But couldn't you guys tell me" branch asked.

"It was the only way to protect you" Floyd says.

"Now Barb's announcement makes sense. She wants to reunite the strings so the Troll World can be one big party again." Poppy said.

"Wait, what? that's all you heard? One big party?" John asked.

"Yeah! It's when all the Trolls lived in harmony. And what's more important than living in harmony?" Poppy asked.

"Funny because all I heard fighting. The strings together leads to fighting." Clay says. said.

"Exactly, That's why we need to keep our string safe." Peppy said as he walked toward a waterfall.

The waterfall cleared up and there is a harp with a pink string in it.

"Behold! The pop music string." Peppy said.

He played the string and the string created a heart of glitter.

"Wow" branch muttered.

"It's beautiful." Poppy said.

"And powerful. Which is why we can't let it fall into the wrong hands." Peppy said.

"Don't worry king peppy you can count on us, What we need is a plan." John says.

"Don't worry. I've been preparing for this day for years...We run." King Peppy said.

"Run?" Poppy asked in confusion.