Brozone: trolls wanna have fun

Start from the beginning

"Alright guy diamond, give me one big push" Clay says.

Soon, a glittery egg popped out of Guy Diamond's hair, and the egg hatches.

Out came a baby that looked like Guy Diamond.

"Aw!" Everyone said as they saw the baby.

""What should I name him?" Guy Diamond asked.

"Hmm.

How about..." Poppy began.

"Tiny Diamond!" Brozone said with excitement.

"Not bad" John says.

Tiny Diamond starts to sing in a hip-hop voice. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Tiny Diamond is my name. Comes straight from my daddy's mane. My whole body's made of glitter and I'll throw it in your face. I love when I make music and the groove is in my bones. Just like my Aunt Queen Poppy, someday I'll sit on the throne." Brozone and Poppy and their friends start dancing some more around the village.

"Groove is in the heart. Groove is in the heart.
"They just wanna. These are the good times. They just wanna. They just wanna. These are the good times. They just wanna. They just wanna. These are the good times. They just wanna. They just wanna.
Trolls just wanna have..." "fun." Brozone, Poppy and Branch end the song.

"Hey! That was some fancy footwork, Cooper." Poppy said.

"Some people just got it." Cooper said.

"Biggie, Mr. Dinkles, you two were on fire!" Poppy said.

"Yeah, sorry about that, Queen Poppy." Biggie says as he turned around, to see Mr. Dinkles' head on fire.
Biggie used his hand to put the fire out.

"I'm digging that new anklet, Legsly." Poppy said.

"Thanks, Poppy." Legsly said as her legs grow longer.

"Kisses and donuts and sprinkles!" She said as she walked away.

"Ah, what a Troll." Branch said. As brozone clapped hands together, Guy Diamond is walking with Tiny Diamond.

"Tiny Diamond, welcome to the family, little buddy." Poppy said to Tiny Diamond.

"Thanks Aunt Poppy. And thanks to this silver-haired daddy of mine for bringing me into this world" Tiny Diamond said.

"Aw." Poppy said.

"I never knew my heart could be so full." Guy Diamond said.

"Peace and love. Bless up. Tiny and Daddy out." Tiny Diamond said before he and Guy Diamond walked away.

"Oh. Okay, bye." Poppy said as she waved to them.

Then she approached brozone, "oh hey, they guys did great too"

"Thanks poppy" John says.

"No big deal" Clay shrugs.

"It's what we do" spruce finger points.

"Well, I guess we better get going now, I'm sure you have some queen stuff to do, a kingdom to rule, so I guess we'll, leave you to it" John says as he nudge branch's shoulders.

"Ok bye" poppy waved and walks away.

Then Floyd rolls his eyes to poppy for branch and Clay and spruce shoos him to poppy.

Branch nervously walks up to poppy, then he looks back at his brothers who hide in a bush, John and Floyd give him a two thumbs up.

"Hey, uh, Poppy. There's something I was hoping to ask you. I mean, I guess it's something I want to tell you, more so. Uh, but listen. You could feel free to respond to it, uh, with an answer, if you want." Branch said as he followed Poppy.