17. 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕!

I start walking around on the tarrice doing my work when y/n come with a coffee in her hands, "Your coffee.", I gladly accept it.

She is doing some work on laptop and I am reading a file. Such a cute wife I got. She never liked me or not going to like me.

But for that fuvking Junghyun, I am not going to let him go this easily to snatch her.

"Sweetheart, can we go for a walk?", she looked at me and blinked for a couple of times and them nodded.

Such a cute reaction, I sit beside her wrapping my arm around her shoulders and kissing her cheeks and she just gulp down her saliva.

"Jungkook!", she called me out loudly, again amazing reaction.

I chuckles softly and held her hand in mine and says, "how is your hand?"

"Little fine, and now cook by yourself.", she said yanking my hand away.

"Hey, you're just like a fighter plane!!", I teased her as she hit my arm harder.

"Don't dare to call me that again.", she warned me last time, looks like that.

Okay, we stand up and made our way down to stairs and then to the door to leave the house. I lock it before leaving and give her the keys.

"So, where you wanna go?", i asked smiling softly of which she pinched my cheeks and says, "Anywhere!"

I nodded, I interlock my fingers with her and start walking on the road side. She remind me everything.

"Um, Jungkook. I will get ice-cream for both of us.", I hummed in reply, she walks to the ice-cream stall and buy ice-creams, when she was coming back, a guy bumped on her causing both of them on fall.

"Y/n.", i rushed to her to help her, she stand up, I was about to help the guy but he refused and stand by himself.

"I am sorry.", Y/n apologize.

The guy quickly replied, "No, it's okay ma'am. I am sorry for you ice-cream."

"No, it's okay. I will buy new. I hope you're fine.", He nodded and replied before bowing and left.

"Let's go home and wash yourself up.", I said and she nodded, her clothes is a messy right now.

We get inside home, and she went upstairs to change her clothes. After a while, I went upstairs to check on her and found her asleep.

I removed my coat, and shirt and lay beside her pulling her in a tight her. I checked the time, it's 11 o'clock.

Suddenly my phone rang, it's Soohan. My friends, he is a little rude and cural guy so I just stopped talking with him.

I pick up the call and says, "Hey!"

"Long time no seen, Jungkook.", He chuckled.

"I am sorry, I was little busy. How have you been?", i asked smiling but in a whisper tone.

"Why you're talking so slow? Are you fine?", he asked worriedly.

"Yep, just my wife is sleeping in my embrace, so slow talking.", I replied as he chuckled.

"So you get married, by the way I called you to invite tomorrow at dinner at my house with your wife.", He asked softly.

"Why not. I will sure.", I replied.

"Jun-gkook, can you stop talking so loud?", Y/n said between her sleep, hiting my chest.

"Sorry, you sleep. See you tomorrow Jung-su. Good night.", i hung the call.

"Good night sweetie.", I kiss her forehead before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Author's Note:

So, first of all thank you so much for 2k reads.

Take care you all.

𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄 || 𝐉.𝐉𝐊 𝐅𝐅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें