We both took turns going into the bathrooms and brushing our teeth, getting changed ect. Once it was nearly seven we made our way out of the room meeting with Jill and Ellen who were rooming opposite us.

As Esme and Jill skipped down the corridor like the lunatics they were me and Ellen just walked casually having a conversation.

"How are you Ro?"

"Im good how are you" I say a big cheesy grin on my face

"I'm good now, what's this big cheesy grin on your face about?"

"Nothing" I drag out my cheeks going red

"Come on you can tell me I wont tell anyone promise"

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise!"

"Imdatingkatiessister '' I quickly blurted out, Ellen pulling a face not understanding what I said. I let out a big sigh preparing myself "I'm dating Katie's sister, Lauryn"

"Oh my god Ro," Ellen stops in her tracks for a second and then continues walking again ",when did that happen?"

"Erm like 3 weeks ago, when she came over to visit Katie"

"Aww that's cute, I'm happy for you Ro. Does anyone else know?"

"No you're the first one Katie doesnt even know yet" We both laugh at that even with Ellen not knowing Katie that well we know she will not be happy that I didn't tell her as soon as it happened. Our conversation comes to an end as we make it to the lift where we see Keira and Lucy. I smile at both of them as the lift pings for us to get in.

*Time skip*

"YESSSSS I WIN, I WIN, I WIN" I shout standing up and dancing round the table as Beth became bankrupt as did everyone else.

Leah's POV

"Alright Ro, we all know you're good at monopoly, don't get too excited" I says with a small smile on her face.

"Ok I think we're done with the games now" Beth says eagerly as she packs up monopoly

"Just because you haven't won anything yet Beffy, don't be a sore loser" Rosie says, still dancing round the table, having loads of energy from the sweets and fizzy drinks she had earlier, which Millie and Rach had snuck in without anyone noticing. However they did load Rosie up with them but I know eventually she will just crash and burn.

We all collectively decide on karaoke, Rosie volunteering herself and Beth to go first singing, summer nights from Greece.

(Beth, Rosie, Both)

Summer lovin', had me a blast

Summer lovin', happened so fast

Met a girl crazy for me

Met a boy cute as can be

Summer days drifting away

To, uh oh, those summer nights

Well-a, well-a, well-a, uh!

Tell me more, tell me more

Did you get very far?

Tell me more, tell me more

Like does he have a car?

She swam by me, she got a cramp

He ran by me, got my suit damp

Saved her life, she nearly drowned

He showed off splashing around

Summer sun, something's begun

But, uh oh, those summer nights

Well-a, well-a, well-a, uh!

Tell me more, tell me more

Was it love at first sight?

Tell me more, tell me more

Did she put up a fight?

Took her bowling in the arcade

We went strolling; drank lemonade

We made out under the dock

We stayed out till ten o'clock

Summer fling don't mean a thing

But, uh oh, those summer nights

Tell me more, tell me more

But you don't gotta brag

Tell me more, tell me more

'Cause he sounds like a drag

He got friendly holding my hand

Well, she got friendly down in the sand

He was sweet, just turned eighteen

Well, she was good, you know what I mean

Summer heat, boy and girl meet

But, uh oh, those summer nights

Tell me more, tell me more

How much dough did he spend?

Tell me more, tell me more

Could she get me a friend?

It turned colder; that's where it ends

So I told her we'd still be friends

Then we made our true love vow

Wonder what she's doing now

Summer dreams ripped at the seams

But, oh, those summer nights

Tell me more, tell me more

As they finished we all gave them a round of applause, Beth and Rosie bowed as they set the microphones down coming to let someone else have a go. I think most people had a go, Rosie having multiple sometimes on her own but some with other people.

Eventually all of Rosie's energy had burnt out and her eyes were droopy as we watched Millie and Rach do the fresh prince of bel-air rap. I think people were starting to get tired as they also noticed Rosie's drooping eyes so we all decided to put a film on. We all squished together on the big sofas with duvets and blankets over us all.

As Mary put The lion king on we all settled down a bit, still a bit of chatter as the film started but once we were a few minutes into it everyone quietened down, Rosie who was snuggled up between me and Beth, her head on my chest her legs draped across mine and Beths, with her shark teddy peeking out from the top of her blanket.

About 20 minutes into the film I could feel Rosie trying to keep herself awake to watch it.

"You can go to sleep Roro, promise" When she didn't reply back straight away I knew she wanted to tell me something but she was nervous so I didn't mention anything until she lifted her face to look at me.

"I'm dating Katie's sister" She says quietly, so only Beth and I heard. Beth's shocked face turned to look at me as a smile crept up on my face as Rosie placed her head back onto my chest, her eyes slowly closing as I kissed the top of her head. Turning to smile back at Beth.