chapter 19- I'll wait!

Start from the beginning

"Kisne sikhaya ye? Apu ya Adi?" She asked sarcastically.
Siddharth said nothing but smiled. He too was feeling strange saying all this, as it was the first time.
But if it can make her laugh and blush then it doesn't matter.

"Wait, I've something for you" Siddharth said and got up from there and went out of the room.

He came back within a minute and handed her a little paper bag.
"Open it!" He said pointing at the bag Sayantani opened the bag and her eyes sparkled.
"Books!" She looked at him with eyes mixed with happiness and surprise.

She wanted to keep herself quiet as much as she could because she knew that the people who created their own world in novels were often considered boring by the people. But she is so bad at hiding her emotions.

Looking at her, she looked like a child who considers herself the happiest person in the world after getting things of her choice.
And she was even more happy that Siddharth had brought her favorite books for which she was saving money to buy.

"Books! Thank you, there was no need for that. Anyway today is Apu's birthday, so there was no need to give it to me" She said, trying to be calm and not show her excitement over a simple book.

"I don't need a specific day to give you something, for me every day is special to give you something. And from today, don't ever hide your feelings in front of me. I know you wanted this and you are way too happy now. So happy that you didn't even notice there is a soft toy in the bag! "

Hearing Siddharth, she quickly looked inside the bag. Yes, there was indeed a soft toy inside the bag that she did not even notice.

"How do you know that I wanted this books?" Sayantani leaned closer to him and narrowed her eyes.

"Well, I have my own ways, but the books are indeed good" he said looking at her eyes, keeping his face close to hers.

"Fuck! You read books?" She said moving back with her eyes wide open in surprise.

"No, but you do" he said with a shrug.
"I'm so happy now. Would you mind if I do a happy dance now?" She said she couldn't control her emotions and excitement any more.
He smiled and nodded as no.

She quickly got down from the window and went a little away from him and stood quietly. She took a deep breath and, "Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Siddharth gave me my favourite books!" She screamed in happiness and excitement that she held back till now.

She held both the books in both her hands and started to dance here and there all over the room. She was swinging, dancing, and giggling happily.
Due to dancing and jumping, her bun got loosen scattered. Well, she looked even cuter with her long, disheveled hair.

Siddharth just kept looking at her. Her innocence, being happy with small things like this, the way she smiles, her laughter, her messy hair, they were she smells so nice and they way she always makes him special without knowing it. It's just her, just HER! My SUNSHINE!

Siddharth could not stop laughing after seeing her. He hid his face with one hand and started laughing.

Suddenly sayantani Heard someone laughing hard. She turned around and saw Siddharth laughing hiding his face in his one hand's palm.

It was as if the world around Sayantani came to a standstill. She could not see or hear anything except Siddharth. That was the first time that Sayantani saw Siddharth laughing so hard.

They said a woman's smile is the most beautiful thing ever. Has any of them ever seen a man's smile? They laughed so hard only in front of his comfort people.
That smiling face of Siddharth, his cheerful voice, the movement of his Adam's Apple in every beat of his laugh, and his unsuccessful attempt to hide his own laughter. Her glaze softens. How can a boy be this adorable. She thinks in her mind.