Looking for the Answers

Start from the beginning

??: "Leave her alone!"

 He was hit in the head and fell to the ground. The beast swung its claw down on the boy. 

Emporers Castle 5:00 AM 

Y/n shot up in his bed his chest and stomach area engulfed in flames he stumbled out of bed and looked into his mirror as his flames died down. He discovered nothing was wrong, and Y/n noticed it was still too early to do anything but trying to go back to sleep would be pointless.

Y/n exited his room and began to walk about the castle. 

Y/n: "I haven't had a nightmare like that since I got my devil fruit."

As the boy walked he noticed another person standing in front of the chambers of the Emporer, it was the Golden Guard.

Y/n: "Oh it's you." 

Golden Guard: "What do you want L/n?"

Y/n: "I told you not to call me the Lap Dog."

The two glared at each other, or at least Y/n did it was difficult to see the guard's eyes through his mask.

Golden Guard: "Are you still upset about the sigil incident?"

Y/n: "You mean the one that nearly killed me? No way I could still be mad at that?"

Golden Guard: "How was I supposed to know you would lose control of your fire form?"

Y/n: "Did you know what would happen if we put a sigil on someone with no normal magic?"

The GG stays silent. 

Y/n walked away, and eventually, he made it to a balcony he often came to just to calm himself. 

Raine: "Just what are you doing up this early?"

Y/n didn't acknowledge them, he just kept his gaze in the direction of Bonesborough. Y/n didn't notice that he had begun to cry or that Raine was right next to him.