"Well,he ain't going."

Taehyung didn't even reply....neither looked up at his twin...he stepped closer to grab his baby who has been in some other's arms for a long time when Jimin backed away...

"This thing came without any permission inside my area,in my garden,under my hold,in my arms, Taehyung... And as per rule, you can't take away anything from anywhere without the consent of its owner.."

"But this thing isn't yours!!"Taehyung replied impatiently.

The almond eyes narrowed,teeth gritted out but his hands bore no hesitation to snatch away the baby and crushing him hardly on his chest ...

"Ah... Beasty..."

None of the vampire's ears seemed to catch the low mumbling as Taehyung spoke out, again -

"And beware when you think of scaring him again Jimin."

The baby's brain couldn't explain from where the scaring idea hit Taehyung's head...he was just having some fun with the Minnie vampire..

His little mouth chose to explain the truth...

"B..beasty ... Minnie hyungie ish no...not scar.."

The poor fellow couldn't even complete as he found the Beast's sharp glares landing on him, warning him to stay out of the matter..

(You stopped at his eyes ...right?
Doesn't he look creepy?😬 I couldn't search for better pics.Please bear with it.)

Jimin felt everything so weird...

His sudden strong desire to keep the baby with him,the unexplainable actions of his fingers which tightened the grip sensing the baby might be taken away and exactly why his eyes were feeling so uncomfortable to witness the baby being carried away from him....

When Taehyung was about to step into the mansion with the baby in his hold, leaving the garden completely, koo looked up at the view behind Taehyung's shoulders ,he can still see Jimin looking at him...

His little hands rose up, waving in tiny to wish 'good bye'to the elder...

Jimin's heart fluttered for the second time today.He raised up his hands, waving back at the baby without knowing...but then suddenly he found Taehyung tugging the baby's head down on his collar bone to detach the two from sharing a good bye ....

Jungkook has been on the same position as the elder continued to place his long hands on his head,till he suddenly felt a burning sensation on his cut which was continuously brushing the silk fabric of Taehyung's shirt...

"Owww....b...beasty....uh"

Taehyung immediately detached his body away from him and made him sit on the bed of Kook's room where they have just entered..