32

In a turn of events, the atmosphere in the hospital became heavy with unexpected sorrow. The police arrived to arrest the BTS members, believing their actions had led to an unfortunate situation. As they questioned the members, they discovered Ashton's absence, adding a layer of mystery to the unfolding situation.

With a heavy heart, the police informed Selena about Ashton's passing, revealing that he had succumbed to the complications of his lung issues. The news struck Selena like a sudden storm, leaving her in disbelief and heartbroken.

Amidst the somber atmosphere, the police, now understanding the circumstances better, decided not to proceed with the arrests. Instead, they shifted their focus to providing support to Selena and ensuring the necessary arrangements for Ashton's final journey.

Together with the police, Selena made her way to the funeral home, a place that would become a poignant setting for the final moments with Ashton. The funeral home staff, empathetic to Selena's grief, guided her through the process of saying goodbye.

The room, adorned with soft lighting and comforting aesthetics, became a sanctuary for remembrance. Selena, surrounded by the echoes of shared memories, found solace in the presence of those who understood the depth of her loss.

As the funeral arrangements unfolded, the police worked collaboratively with Selena and the funeral home staff to ensure a respectful farewell for Ashton. The once vibrant hospital corridors, now overshadowed by grief, bore witness to a journey that transcended the boundaries of life and death.

In the quiet of the funeral home, Selena had the opportunity to bid a final farewell to Ashton. The room, filled with flowers and flickering candles, became a space for reflection and closure. The police, now taking on a supportive role, stood by, understanding the delicate nature of the moment.

The events that followed unfolded with a sense of compassion and understanding, creating a narrative that balanced the sorrow of loss with the importance of acknowledging and cherishing the memories shared with Ashton.