2~ Naintara Malhotra

Coming back to my cabin I signed deeply while sitting on my chair.I leaned back on my soft comfortable chair closing my eyes feeling relaxed a bit.But soon i opened my eyes remembering i have to prepare for my meeting. It is going to be my 5th meeting.

From childhood i had this dream to run my father's company.I always wanted to make my parents proud of myself .It took my blood and sweat working for this company and now i feel proud that i made our company Aisa's most luxurious and famous company.

"Ma'am may i come in?"

i heard My PA knocking on my cabin's door." yes" i said slowly turning to her.

"Ma'am everything's ready,Clients are on their way they will reach in 20 mins".

She said checking the schedule. I nodded lightly.

"Trisha..Can u plz make a coffee for me. Im having a bad headache."I said closing my eyes."Sure ma'am" She took a pause and said again

"You want some medicines for your headache ma'am?".She asked in a conserned voice.

I lightly shook my head. She nodded closing the door.

I signed deeply massaging my head until i head my phone ringing.I smiled seeing the name.

"Haa maa".

"Tara where are you? I've been calling you since morning! Did u had your lunch?If not i'll just send someone to give you. I know you Dont take care of yourself. All you do i-".

" Maa...Shant!!!".

"Maa!! relax"

I said slowly while moving my palm up and down.I head a deep sign from her.

"I had my lunch.Okay?" I said calmly.

"Hnmm...I hope You remember that you've to come home early today?".

I signed deeply before answering."Ya..i remember".I said slowly closing my eyes.

"Are u Alright baby?"

My mom asked in a conserned voice.

"Haa maa..Im alright...Its just some paper work.I'll talk to You later Okay?".I said with a small smile. Its a blessing when parents care about us even after crossing 25. Isnt it?

"Alryt honey.Just reach home on time and dont stress yourself much. I love you baby" I chuckled at her before mutting a 'bye'.

It was 7pm already. As I way on my way to get into my car when i heard a familiar car horn.I knew who it was.

"PAPAA!!"

I ran to him and hugged him tightly.He chuckled seing my behaviour.

"When You came from the trip?! As far as i knw u were supposed to come after 2 days. Suddenly what happened?!" I asked being excited.

"Hahaa..well your father can manage things fastly. And when its about my princess's most important day. How can i be not present there?".

I smiled softy at him. He has always been my biggest supporter.My super hero. He is also the chairman of our company.

"Tara"

He said making me come out of my thoughts. "Are you okay my Child?" He asked Suddenly. For a min i was stuck. Its weird how parents always finds out our hidden sadness even if try hard to cover it.

I gave him a soft smile "Im okay papa...You dont need to worry about anything" I said hugging him

He kissed my head as always "You know right if anything thing bothers you Your dad is always here for You right?"

I smiled before nodding. "My baby...You know it still feels like i am picking my sweet little Tara after school who used to come running after me shouting dada daada"

He said with a chuckle. I also laughed a little hearing him. "Btw your still here? Your mom didnt called you till now?!" My dad said Breaking the hug and we headed towards the car.

"Hehe..I just lost the count of time while working". i said nervously.

My father signed deeply. "Tara..you should concentrate on other things as well". I signed nodding knowing what he was referring to."How's its going with nishant?". I looked at him and said."Yaa its going good".

I said with a weak smile

"You are late Again." My maa said giving me a disappointing look."Im sorry maa...I Promise i wont repeat that again". I said with a nervous smile. My mom signed walking away before saying in a low voice."You always say that Tara.Atleast today you should've came early.We've to go to meet nishant's parents.You know very well that they are here only for today.Tommorow they will return to canada.We are already late also Your dad is not here otherwise he would've mang-"

"humari biwi ko humari yaad aa rahi thi?"

"Was My wife missing me?"

My dad whispered in my mom's ear standing just behind her keeping his hand back.My mom gasped placing her hand on her chest.

"App..? Ap to kal aane wale the na?"

"You?! You were supposed to come tomorrow right?"

My mom said with a flushed and shocked face turning towards him.

"Apki yaad aayi..to hum chale aaye".

" I was missing you...So i came"

He said with his soft smile looking at her with eyes full of love. My mom's face became fully red hearing him. I chuckled silently seeing them and moved upstairs to my room to change my cloths.

My mom and dad are completely opposite from each other.My mom is a very talkative and bubbly kinda person. And my dad is a very straight forward and silent person .I've always seen them adoring each other. They had an adorable Love marriage. Maa and papa saw each other when they were in 11th grade.My papa was very famous in his School..and my mom was a shy nerd.

Some where while studying between my books i also imagined a love story Like them. They fell in love when they were teenagers and together they grew old .It sounds soo good right?! But in my case its just apposite. From start i was soo lost in studies and making career that i never thought about having a love life. And my relation With nishant is just on a piece of paper which im going to finalise today.

I sometimes wonder if i am even doing right by making a marriage deal with him or not. It is not like i dont like him. But i dont love him as well. Because i dont have my heart with me.

He took my heart from the day my brown eyes met with his green eyes. Its been 10 years and i am still in love with his eyes and Him. I sometimes wonder What's happening in my life.

With a sign i looked out of the window and saw the moon shining bright in the dark sky. I smiled and murmured "Let moon decide it"

That's it guys!

Please VOTE this as much as u all can.It'll give me hope to write more.

Thank you!
See you soon❤️