Neil dress 👇

Imagine them sitting on the couch in this position

Imagine them sitting on the couch in this position..👇

" Should we not talk about the past and talk about something else

" Should we not talk about the past and talk about something else..." She speaks on his apology because she really doesn't want his apology this time, It was her fault and his behavior towards her was justified... and now that he is with her, she wants nothing but him, so he doesn't want his sorry.

And after she said this, Neil, for the first time, does not understand how to start a normal conversation with her, So, understanding this thing of his, she says

" Well Neil, you know, this was our second fight so far...." On this he sees her.

" aur yehaan bhi galti hum dono ki thi....Haan maana meri galti jyada thi par aapki galti sirf itni hai ki aapne abhi tak mujhe ek proper hug nahi diya...aap aise to nahi the...kitne boring ho gye ho...." She says this with a pout because she realized at the door that he didn't hug her back and even now he hasn't hugged her.

And there, Hearing her complaint, he gets awwie on her...And immediately he wraps his hands around her and hides his face in her neck holding her tightly.

" I'm sorry, I know I've hurt you these past few days, by fighting with you, by not talking to you, by ignoring you, Sorry for all my wrong actions, sorry for never understanding you in the first place, but jaan, I may hurt you but the only thing is that now I cannot live without you, the thought of being away from you scares me, The fear of not being able to see you pierces my heart, I can't live without you, I won't be able to live without you and that's why, maybe when I came to know about your coming here, I overreacted... I'm sorry."

She hears all these words from him, she has forbidden him not to talk about the past, so why is he saying so much sorry? She pulls his face out of her neck and cups his face

" You didn't over-react, and I didn't really feel bad about any of your actions, this time I deserved it, And if you always forgive my mistakes with smile, then I will never improve, that's why from time to time, scold me for my mistakes, otherwise I will get spoiled..."