CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND ix

ابدأ من البداية

I went inside the car with my face worried "What happened to you?? Seems like Maegan raped you!" I looked at her and Alex their face is also worried waiting for me to talk. "She.. Kissed me.. I mean.. Unannounced..."

Lindsay: "What?!"

Alex: "Why?!"

Lindsay: "Did she say something before doing that?"

Alex: "Don't tell me she kissed you infront of her parents?? Please tell us you're kidding!"

Sam: "I don't know.. She opened the door.. Her parents is not there.. She invited me in.. Then I tol---"

Lindsay: "YOU GUYS HAD A QUICK SEX???"

Alex: "Ohh fuck me if that's true!!"

Sam: "EWW!! NO!! would you two let me finish?! I refused coz I said both of you are waiting for me, then she said ok then pulled me and kissed me, it's just a smack kiss then she hugged me then went inside.."

Alex: "It's just a smack kiss?? So you want more???!"

Lindsay: "Woohhoooo!! Congratulations!! The girl is in to you!!"

Sam: "Was that a good thing??"

Alex: "Hell yuck!"

Lindsay: "Hell yes!!"

Alex glared at Lindsay then turned to me "So what's your next move??"

Sam: "Nothing! She's hottie but not my type.."

Lindsay: "Ofcourse she's not! Coz your type here with us inside my car.."

I had a mini heart attack when Lindsay said that, Me and Alex looked at each other then I immediately looked away, she did the same too, Lindsay just laughed then started driving, we just talked about Maegan until we reached Alex's place, we said our goodbyes then now it's only me and Lindsay in the car.

Sam: "It feels awkward.."

Lindsay: "What? Kissing a girl?"

Sam: "No.. I mean.. Between me and Alex.."

Lindsay: "Ohh.. Forgive me to what I did, i'm trying myself not to tease you guys but it slipped thru my mouth."

Sam: "I'm still having this butterflies in my stomach whenever she's around, I wonder how does she feels.. Whenever i'm around.. Whenever we pass the school hallway, people just stare and talk about us.. I wonder how she feels about me and Maegan.. I'm forcing myself to like Maegan so she would have nothing to worry about me and my feelings for her.."

Lindsay: "Nothing to worry? This day is all about her worrying about you and Maegan! I think she didn't liked the idea of you and Maegan together.."

Alex's P.O.V.

Why Meagan? Of all the girls here in planet why her? Well even if any other girl is in to Sam, I still don't like it.. Maybe it's just because I don't trust Maegan.. I mean Sam is the kindest person i've even known in my life, i'm afraid she'll get hurt.. What am I thinking?! I already hurt her! And now i'm afraid?? Ahh this guilt is still killing me..

Sam's P.O.V.

I'm deeply inlove with Alex, that's all I know! I'm trying to act cool around her, i'm trying to get close to Maegan, but it's not helping! I feel complete whenever she's around, she's the one i'm always thinking about. Tears started to roll down on my cheeks. I can't help myself, the more I try to avoid my feelings for her the more it's killing me, I'm tired of pretending..

I woke up the next morning feeling wasted, my eyes are itcy coz I keep crying last night and CRAP! It's 8:15 and i'm so dead at school! I run to the shower pulled my black faded jeans and blue chekerd polo then wore my old dirty black converse, I have no time to think what to wear! My mom let me used her BMW since I don't have a car and she can't send me coz she's not feeling well, I parked at the school parking lot and rushed to my classroom, I opened the door everyone is staring at me, Mrs. Estelle my teacher glared at me "WHY ARE YOU LATE?" my mind is nowhere to be found! Oh please God help me to think of an excuse! "Can't find my car keys, so I decided to walk.." I said while catching my breath, damn running from parking lot to classroom is harder than I thought! "Take your seat.. You're disturbing my class.."

I walked to my seat then sat down, Lindsay looked at me trying to give me the WTF happened to you look, I looked at Alex but she's facing to her bag, it's like she's trying to get something. Ohh no.. She's not trying to get anything, she's just pretending coz I noticed her body was shaking, therefore she's dying laughing! She turned her face on me then whispered "What the fuck happened to you? You look like a mess!" I blushed when she said that "My phone didn't alarmed coz it died last night, and i'm too lazy to get up from the bed and charge it.." Lindsay joined our conversation this time "I love your hair, you look like a roasted chicken.." we can't help but giggle, Mrs. Freak noticed us "Do you three want to continue your giggle outside?" we just shutted our mouth until the rest of the class.

After school we're planning to go grab some milkshakes when my mom called me and told me they need the car before 4 o'clock coz she and dad must go to the hospital coz my auntie is having a baby, so we changed the plan, Lindsay and Alex will go, and i'll wait for them at my house. I'm finding the car keys when I saw Maegan was walking towards me, I pretended I didn't saw her "Hey Sam.." crap! Now she's here.. "Oh hey Meagen.." I said trying to avoid an eye contact with her "Nice car.." she said with a smile in her tone "This is my mom's, I need to give it back to her before 4.. And I can't find the damn keys.." "You'll never find the keys in your bag, believe me.." I stopped searching in my bag then faced her "What?"

"You dropped your keys, look on your left foot.." I looked down then I picked it up "Jeez thanks it will take me more than an hour here if you didn't came.." she giggled "So, what time is our rehearsal?" "4:30 to 6.." her expression changed "I can't come.." "Why?" "My dad confiscated my car after finding out the cigarettes in my closet.." I don't know what to say so I just offered her to ride with me then i'll send her home later.

Next Chapter you'll know Lindsay and Jessica's story! :D

Once again forgive me for my grammar :(

Hope you like my story :)

Love y'all readers..