126

SmiRti3 PyaePhooKhaing495 SristiGautam7 ROCKTAE_7 Sam__tae7
springbear95 Whatthewhatandhow
AshishWaghat AyeshaAkterKayfaKayf MK070204 NeerajGupta877

Thank you for following! And sorry for keeping you waiting.

Phian♡

Gurgling arose from the vast sky above the trail of dim litted suburbs in the east. Bolts of lightning rumbled, slicing through the hazy morning mist, illuminating the hushed area altogether. And at the farthest end of the trail stood a house that favored fools.

Beneath the scattered streetlights, the devil struts in, steady legs reverberating the thump of his hefty boots. His sheer white tshirt lightly traced his torso as he walked through the driveway, eyes focused on the tinge of light beneath a particular garage. Fortunately, today the devil himself might offer them with his kindness too.

"WHAT THE-"

Ji-hoon audibly gasped as his eyes widened gaining the attention of a wasted Kang-min. His eyes darted swiftly from a scared Ji-hoon to the entrance, vision blurring in and out till the faint silhouette gained its frame. Jungkook jerked down the wide door behind him rousing a shrill echo in the still room. He took his time stepping to the corner stretching his arm to hold onto a baseball bat while steady eyes followed him. And beneath his damp hooded eyes, blazed in fury, a fire that had to be put out.

Jungkook advanced ahead and jabbed his first kick on Kangmin slamming him onto the wall. His legs buckled that made him plummet onto the ground and Kang heaved, head hung down as Jungkook's shadow stilled over him. The baseball bat positioned beneath Kang's chin yanked his head up making him gaze into the death stare emitted from Jungkook. Fear. An emotion so foreign to Kang his entire life took over his senses as he shook, a wave of tremor ratted through him the second his eyes locked on Jungkook's demeanor.

Jungkook was livid. The firm grip over the bat tightened a little more as he swung it across his face arising a groan from Kang and his head immediately collided with the wall again making a trail of blood drip down the corner of his mouth. Ji-hoon barged in frantically pulling Jungkook with him, just to earn an elbow jab on the right side of his face. Jungkook clutched onto the collar of a faltering Ji-hoon in a swift movement and threw in multiple punches on his face. Slowly the hands trying to resist the hits went limp and blood smeared on Jungkook's knuckles.

Jungkook knew he had to slow down. This wasn't in the plan.

So he released the firm grip over Ji-hoons neck, leaving him limp on the ground. While slightly Tilting his head behind, he saw Kang leaning on the wall supporting himself on it.

"Wtf is wrong with you?!" Kang spat out the blood in his mouth, visibly glaring.

And the next moment you knew, he was charging at Jungkook, with a knife in his pocket.

His fist collided with Jungkook's jaw throwing his face to the side, but the hand near the torso with the protruding knife abruptly stopped, the sharp tip grazing above the leather jacket. Kang-min's eyes darted to the heavy grip on his wrist and he winced involuntarily.

"Is that really all you've got?" Jungkook tilted his head to both the sides, cracking the bones.

He simply twisted the hand up, placing the knife under Kang's chin, tip now grazing just below the hyoid bone.

Kang-min froze. Too afraid to even take a gulp. Sweat drip past his forehead as he leaned behind avoiding contact with the razor edge as much as possible till Jungkook cornered him to the wall.

"Tsk tsk, a dirty move huh? I'm not surprised though, since it's from someone like you, Kang." Jungkook scoffed.

And with a sharp jab on his stomach, Kang-min was knocked out.

.
.
.
.
.

The backdrop in the crack of dawn tinged red and blue from the blaring police cars. Jungkook stared at the receding figure of the car that took away Kang-min and Ji-hoon from his Harley. Steadying himself on the bike, he revved away into morning mist.

Author's note:

Sorry to my dear readers,

Because I got into college, the updates will be unfortunately slow. The chapters will be updated once a month. I'll try to update more frequently if I'm able to. And I hope you liked the chapter. Please do tell me if it's not good enough.

Lots of love,

Phian.