121

"I've heard you love heights, Taehyung. Why don't we have some fun?" Kang wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon.

Ji-hoon and Do-hyun hoisted Taehyung up from the ground leading him to brink of the college building. Heartbeats quickened and Taehyung panicked at the sight. But around the corner of his eye, he saw the exit and that was his only focus. Taehyung consciously leaned onto Kang-min for support catching him off guard. Silence reigned for a while as the three of them looked puzzled. That was the cue for Taehyung.

He pushed Kang onto to the ground with all his might and sprinted towards the door shocking everyone. Ji-hoon rushed after Taehyung as he hurried down the staircase. Ji-hoon caught Taehyung who pushed him away with great force. And, he slipped.

Taehyung rolled down the stairs and halted at an end. Taehyung lay there motionless raising panic among the three.

"My god, what will we do?!" shouted Ji-hoon.

"Jus- just shut up!" Kang-min yelled out.

"Let's leave asap. We can't be caught here."

Both of them hurried down the stairs leaving a terrified Do-hyun behind.

[BASKETBALL COURT]

"Kevin, did- did you find him?"

Jimin was trembling. He stood in the corner of the court hidden from everyone tears falling down his face. Jimin felt helpless again. He missed Taehyung so so much and he wished him to be safe and sound.

"I've searched every room Jimin, couldn't find him anywhere. Are you sure he hasn't head home?"

"I called and inquired about him to the security of his apartment and went there by myself too. There's nowhere he'd head to rather than his apartment here. I'm so scared Kevin."

"What about his family?"

"I don't have their contacts with me, Mr Jung told me that he will provide them soon."

"The authorities know?"

"No. Just Mr Jung. He said that he'll move onto the legal inquires if there's no hope." Jimin's heart wrenched at his words.

"I really hope he's saf-

"Jimin?" Jungkook stared at him bewildered.

This was it for Jimin. He couldn't hold back anymore. Jimin turned around to witness the alarmed face of Jungkook.

"Jungkook I- I'm so sorry. I don't know what to do-"

"Jimin, is everything alright? Where's Taehyung? You told me that he'll be here soon. Where is he??"

"Jungkook, Tae, he's missing."

"What??" Jungkook felt his heart drop.

"I've been trying to contact him from the beginning of the third quarter. He's not picking up my calls."

"What- why did you lie to me Jimin?" Jungkook felt himself losing his temper.

"He's been missing for an hour and I got to know now?! God what was I doing??"

Jimin felt himself go weak on his knees. He couldn't take the pain anymore. He broke down on the ground.

"Jungkook calm down." Bogum urged.

"Jimin are you sure you checked everywhere?"

"Bogum, he isn't picking up my calls, hasn't reached home and no one saw him leaving college too. I checked his apartment myself. And Kevin searched every room too." Jimin ranted on as if he was assuring himself.

"Jimin, did you tell Jungkook about yesterday?"

"What about yesterday?" it drew Jungkook's attention from dialling Taehyung's number again.

Jimin froze at what Bogum said. He had never thought about Kang-min.

"Jimin, calm down please and give me your phone. Jungkook come with me." Bogum said as he walked to a distance followed by a very anxious Jungkook.

Jimin sat there in a daze, scared if Kang-min was involved in this from the beginning and it made perfect sense.

" But how?? He's suspended from the campus." Jimin whispered to himself.

Jungkook's tears glossed down his cheeks as he sat down the whole video. Bogum wished he hadn't shown him it in the first place as the look on Jungkook's face was too painful to even look at.

"He did THAT to my Taehyung??"

Jungkook's arms trembled with anger. Bogum had never seen such an aura on Jungkook before.

Jungkook shouted out loud.

"Yugeom, you and Bogum, find out Kang-min, Ji-hoon and Do-hyun's whereabouts and phone numbers."

Meanwhile Jungkook contacted his relative in cyber cell to trace out Taehyung's number.