𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖

𝟘𝟛

𝟘𝟛

He stood feets away from the basketball court where the prom party was held.

Jisung gulped and felt nervous. he forgot how he should act in such a situation besides it being unfamiliar to him since he isn't that social or has experience with parties...

he came just because of Jeongin.

Jisung:“okay...this is it Jisung! you can do it!!!”

He encouraged himself before coming in and once he did the sound of music that was muffled minutes ago now it was so loud after he opened the court gates.

Students are everywhere and everyone was wearing formal attire.

He walks through the crowd till he comes and stands at the drinks table where they afford cola and tomato juice.

Jisung took a bottle of water and drank it and after, he turned around and looked at what people called “prom” and from his point of view it was just a loud place filled with people dancing with their partners.

"It's stupid isn't it"

Jisung turned towards the owner of that statement, the person was on his left drinking from a red cup and what attracted Jisung the most is how much this guy is very handsome and tall, he looked like a prince with his white tuxedo.

The person turned to him and ohh my god... This person is hella handsome from the front and Jisung finds himself staring at his face.

Jisung:“you're attractive”

“sorry, but I already have someone I'm dating”

Jisung realized what he just said minutes ago and blushed looking away from him

jisung:“my mouth spook my mind, and calling you handsome doesn't mean I'm hitting on you and for your record, I already have someone I like”

He defended himself and never dared to look towards the tall person, he didn't want him to see his red face because it took him a little bit of courage to say those words.

“you talk too much, are you a freshman?”

that really hurt Jisung pride, does he look that young and naive for the taller to think he is a freshman

Jisung:“excuse me but I'm a senior!”

this time Jisung looked at him with daring eyes while the other gave him an instant stare and both started doing a staring contest.

“JISUNG-SENBIE!! YOU CAME!!”

But that breaks their little contest and both looked towards who was calling and turned out to be Jeongin who waved at Jisung after he spotted him and then walked towards their direction and Jisung fixed himself and the tall person doesn't matter to him anymore.

“so, this is the person you like after all, poor you”

he whispered looking towards Jisung as he took the last sip from his drink and decided to watch the little drama that is about to happen.

Jeongin:“you actually came”

the junior smiled showing his dimples and Jisung melted on that which made him smile at him like an idiot.

“Innie~is this your friends...?”

Jisung's smile dropped apon seeing a girl getting closer to his crush so he looked away laughing mentally how stupid and pathetic he is for liking the Junior.

“hey aren't you Hyunjin from the art club”

the girl pointed at the taller who didn't give any reaction and ignored her by drinking another cup of cola, the girl just bit her lips and rolled her curly hair with her finger finding him very attractive.

Jeongin:“what are you looking at babe?”

He asked his date and she just shook her head towards him and invited him to go dance with her friends again but Jeongin told her that he would grab a drink and will catch up with her later so she went back to the dance floor without him.

Jeongin:“You're a senior too?”

he asked Hyunjin who nodded for Jisung who looked surprised that the taller was a senior like him.

Jisung:“are you here with your partner”

the outcast asked and Hyunjin just sighed and shook his head.

Hyunjin:“he lives in australia”

Jeongin:“a distance relationship and with a guy, that impressive bro”

Hyunjin sighs again, he doesn't like showing off but what happened happens, he met his boyfriend on Instagram and both started texting, then face calling each other until they both made it official and the Australian had already confirmed to his boyfriend that he'll be coming to korea in the next October for his both career and to also live with him.

Jisung:“I wish the best for your relationship with him”

Jisung said and hyunjin nodded to him

Hyunjin:“thanks, you too *look at Jeongin* i hope your feelings reach that person you like”

He said as he took a glimpse at Jeongin and he left them both alone at the drinks table.

Jeongin:“what did he mean by that? Sunbei, you have a person that you like?”