VIII

Hello and welcome to another part I will not be uploading bcz my exam are coming near. It's from 27 Jan it till 9 Feb. I have to study 😭 i really didn't studied any thing till now. And I suck in accounts 😞.

Then he was going to tie it again then some one entered inside making u finched. It's none other than your brother who came to hide but u caught him From doing that.

Here u all are sitting in circles and these 5 man who came to seek here are sitting like they didn't done anything. Making brides more angry than before not bcz they came here it's bcz what if someone caught them hiding in the function. Your eyes caught jungkook who was unbother about the situation.

SHIFA - who's plan was it " she said controlling her anger making 2 groom's gulped in fear " nonna it was mohak and jackson hyung plan taehyung said pointing towards them"

SAWATI  - then what were u doing their i understand them, but what was your need here pointing towards those 3 " they forced us to come with them i was telling them not do this we will get caught jimin said "

JACKSON - it was mohak who was dieing to meet Lisa it's not our fault" almost whispering "  "is he a kid or what or u guys are kid who don't know what to do huh Lisa said  "

Time skip to dinner 🍽️

Here everyone is enjoying their dinner except 2 groom's who got badly scolded by their soon to be wife and sister. U notice that how sad they are but they deserve it. Who even told them to do this. Your eyes fell on jungkook who was busy on phone from past 3 hrs basically doing something important work. Being mafia is not easy and being king is way more tough to keep everyone one in line keeping every level of mafia in systematic way mafia boss, mafia leader of every state of every country in world is tough. Being king is not easy as everyone thinks.

Everyone was having dinner peacefully until someone tried to break it yes it none other than soulmates.

JIMIN - yaah u shit head did your eat my fav dish which i was keeping for last huh " he expressed his feelings making hurtful face " i didn't even know your fav dish taehyung said " but I never said anyone name jimin said "

TAEHYUNG - i mean that u always frame me in this type of thing so i thought u were saying to me " don't even know how to lie jimin said"

JIN - yaah u brats eat your food quietly otherwise u will not get food for 3 day's" Jin said making them stop on their track "

MOHAK - yn what are u thinking so deeply any problem" he said making everyone attention on u  "

YN - Bhai actually I'm missing them they said they can't make to your weeding" u said making others sad "

ANIKA - I'm also missing Bhai so much we didn't meet for almost 7 years now she said with dull face "

ROSE - who are they " said while eating " my brother's and her sister and brother " Anika said pointing towards sawati

JENNIE - so u all didn't meet them from 7 years now " she said making others nodded"

Here jungkook is sitting on couch of living room doing his work and, YN enters the living room and notices Jungkook's cold demeanor. With a mischievous grin, YN playfully remarks, "Wow, Jungkook, you must have ice running through your veins. Are you secretly an iceberg?" Almost whispered but he heard. This taunt catches Jungkook off guard, and the tension between them starts to simmer. Jungkook, feeling provoked by YN's comment, retorts with a cold and cutting tone, "Watch your words, YN. I may be cold, but at least I'm not like you." The room becomes even more charged with tension as their exchange intensifies. With a determined gaze, you boldly declare, "Jungkook, you may think you're the Ice King, but I refuse to let your coldness define me. I will break through your icy walls and show you the power of warmth and love." The atmosphere becomes charged with anticipation.

YN, feeling a surge of confidence, decides to push Jungkook's buttons even further. With a determined tone, YN says, "Come on, Jungkook! Is that all you've got? I thought you were supposed to be the big, bad Ice King. Show me your true colors and let's see if you can handle the heat!" YN's words hang in the air, challenging Jungkook to unleash his anger. The room brims with anticipation as the tension increases.

YN, as the tension escalates, Jungkook's anger gets the best of him. In a sudden burst of frustration, he grabs YN's arm and forcefully pins them down onto the couch. YN, caught off guard, struggles to break free, adding an element of physicality to the scene. The room becomes charged with a mix of fear and anticipation.

Jungkook, feeling the fire in his veins, narrows his eyes and steps closer to YN. With a voice dripping with icy disdain, he retorts, "You think you can handle the heat? Well, prepare to be burned, YN. I'll show you just how cold and heartless I can be." The room is filled with an electric energy as the tension between them reaches its peak.

Where i put myself into for a stupid dare yn thought.YN, as you hear Jungkook's icy words, a flicker of doubt crosses your mind. Did you push him too far? The intensity of the moment hits you, and you start questioning the audacity of your actions. A small voice in your head wonders, "What have I gotten myself into with this daring challenge?" The room grows silent as you contemplate the consequences of your actions. Will you be able to handle the consequences

YN, feeling a surge of frustration and desperation, decides to take a bold and unexpected action. Without thinking, she pushes Jungkook, causing him to stumble backward. As he regains his balance, YN's voice trembles as she blurts out, "Wait, Jungkook... I... I didn't mean any of it. It was just a stupid dare from your sister . I never wanted to hurt you." Her words hang in the air, a mix of regret and vulnerability.

Jungkook pins YN down on the couch once again, his anger still burning. With a mix of frustration and desperation, he demands that YN spills the truth. This intense moment creates a sense of vulnerability for YN, as they struggle to find the right words.

YN is pinned down by Jungkook, they gather the courage to reveal the truth. With trembling words, YN confesses that it was actually a dare given by Jungkook's older sister to test him. but he didn't know what she wants to test.
As Jungkook hears YN's confession, his anger reaches its peak. In an angry tone, he reveals that it was Lisa, his older sister, who gave YN the dare while she was still pinned down by him.

YN is still pinned down on the couch by Jungkook, her friend Sawati enters the room. The room fills with tension as Sawati witnesses the heated argument between Jungkook and YN about the dare. The emotions are running high as they engage in a passionate exchange, with each word adding fuel to the fire.

Sawati enter and misunderstand the situation, but Jungkook's friend Taehyung also entered .Taehyung, known for his mischievous nature, decides to add fuel to the fire. He tells everyone to enjoy the intense moment and then, with Sawati in tow, leaves the room, leaving you, Jungkook, and the unresolved tension behind. The atmosphere becomes even more charged as the room empties.

JUNGKOOK: YN, this is ridiculous! Why are you blaming me for what Sawati and Taehyung misunderstood?

YN: Ridiculous? You're the one who started it! You know how Sawati and Taehyung can misinterpret things!

JUNGKOOK: Oh, so now it's my fault that they jumped to conclusions? You're just trying to shift the blame!

YN: No, I'm not! You should have been more aware of our surroundings and how it could be misinterpreted!

JUNGKOOK: Well, maybe if you didn't overreact, we wouldn't be in this mess!

YN: Overreact? I had every right to be upset! You crossed a line, and you're just deflecting!

The argument between YN and Jungkook intensifies as they blame each other for the misunderstanding caused by Sawati and Taehyung.

JUNGKOOK - dimwit it's all because of you accept that stupid dare

YN - whatever " u said and left "

I don't know what I wrote lol 😭