chapter twenty five.

Start from the beginning

Chiara came out looking for Keanu, She was about to call out for him when she saw Mieke and Keanu locked in a passionate kiss. Unable to see Mieke, she stood there, a puzzled expression on her face, wondering who he was kissing.

Sensing someone watching, Mieke broke away from the kiss, and her eyes locked onto Chiara. Chiara's eyes nearly popped out of her head.

"Oh my God Mieke!" Chiara ran over.

"ChiChiiii." Mieke exclaimed, pulling her into a hug. "Oh my God, you've grown so much, look at you," she remarked before breaking away from the hug. "You're so pretty."

"Girl look at me? Girl look at you!"

"Thank you." Mieke grinned.

"Bitch, I knew you had a girlfriend," Chiara playfully punched Keanu's shoulder before turning her attention to Mieke. She hugged Mieke, exclaiming, "Still pretty as fuck I know that's right. Why you ain't tell me yall back?"

"We wanted to wait until we're officially back together before telling y'all." Mieke answered.

"That makes sense. Keanu Cher asking for you. I don't know what he needs."

"I know what he needs. You coming with me?" Keanu asked Mieke.

"No. We have some catching up to do." Chiara smirked at Keanu, who mugged her.

"It ain't that much shit for yall to catch up on stop tryna steal my girl from me." Keanu said.

"I'll be with her. Come find me when you're done." Mieke told Keanu. He nodded, gave her a peck on the lips, and walked away.

"How've you been? My momma gone do the most when she see you." Chiara chuckled.

"I've been good. I can't wait to see her. How have you been? Kea told me about you going to Chicago for college, I'm proud of you. You was just little now look at you about to go to college." Mieke said with a smile as she and Chiara walked towards the entrance of the birthday party.

"Thank youuuu and I've been good. Just taking this life shit day by day."

"This is so pretty." Mieke smiled as they walked inside of the party.

" Mieke smiled as they walked inside of the party

"It is. The outside is even better. The decorators really did a good job. How's your sisters?"

"Good. Haveli's pregnant and engaged now, Khouri just graduated college in December. She's a software engineer and Dakota just came back home from college. Where's sage and your parents? How are they?" Mieke asked.