6-Devil's Queen 🔥🤴🏻

Start from the beginning

"Won't you congratulate your hubby?" Jk asked huskily while observing his nervousness.

"Congratulation." Tae whisper while looked down other also congrats them

Jk look at the papers thoroughly once again while hummed in satisfied and give it to advocate mumbling send the copy to Kims.

"Yes King!" He said while bowing and left with a bodyguard. Hobi sign him 'the car is ready.' Jk nods and looked towards his father who nods getting up.

"Allow us Mr Kim." Mr Jeon said Joon nodded hesitantly while looking at tae jk sigh and gets up too he forward his hand.

"Wait a minute." Grandma said while coming towards tae and give him his husband's ring he looked at grandma furrowing.

"Wear this to him in left ring finger." She said tae nods and looked at him

"Please give me your left hand." Tae said in low voice while showing his puppy eyes jk gulped his desire and forward his left hand tae hold Jk's hand and slid the ring in his ring finger jk sigh looking at the ring.

"Oh! I totally forgot about the ring." Mr Jeon said coming forward and give a beautiful ring to jk mumbling slid in tae's finger he nods and slid in his left ring finger.

"Taetae!" Grandma called him softly while holding his shoulder tae humm in reply looking at her curiousity.

"He is your husband take care of him, give him respect, give him your time, give him your love and obey his every words. He accept our every condition for you. So, its your responsibility to make him happy." She said caresses bread cheeks he nods mumbling 'I will.'

Jin take him in embrace crying Joon look away blinking his tears away. Jk sigh while rubbing his forehead and groan angrily.

They back away instantly while wiped tears away tae looking at them furrow and he hug his dad mumbling come to visit me.

"I will my little one." Joon said pecked on his forehead he peck on his cheeks he look back when he heard jk's groan
again.

"Your stomach is upset." Tae ask to jk he shook his head furrowing angrily.

"Then, why are you groaning every- time?" Tae asked annoyingly other surpress their laugh

"He don't like if someone's touches his belongings." Suga said tae look at him confusedly then towards their hand in search for Jk's belongings.

"He is talking about you." Jin said to his confused baby he blink his eyes his family cood at his blush cheeks and squeeze his cheeks softly.

"It's enough." Jk said sternly and made his way outside of the house with tae while holding his hand softly he gasp.

"Slow down you vil... " tae stop biting his lower lips jk chuckled mumbling

'you can call me that I don't mind at all cause I am a villain, monster and Devil.' Jk mumble while walking tae pout while looking their intertwined hand walking and he shake his head pouting and look down while walking with his husband towards the car.

Outside of the house...

"King! You order this." Mingyu ask he nods and take the flower bouquet and forward towards tae. His eyes shined while looking at flowers he giggles jk look away instantly while clearing his throat.

"It's so pretty! Thank you!" Tae squeal and inhale flower fragrance he nods and motion him to follow him he nod
while peeking from flowers.

"It's so pretty! Thank you!" Tae squeal and inhale flower fragrance he nods and motion him to follow him he nodwhile peeking from flowers

"Jungkook he will come with me in Jeon Mansion." Mr Jeon said and sign him to take him in his car tae looked at him furrowing.

"He will stay with me." Jk said coldly tae nodded his head firmly Mr Jeon shook his head sighing and hold Tae's hand.

"You live alone who will take care of him. Me and your mom...

"She isn't my mother." Jk said tae gasp sadly while looking at them with his moist doe eyes pouting.

"Fine! Me and my wife will take care of him. Minjae and Minjin will love to see him also he will feel comfortable in family. You will always stay busy in office and mafia's work. What will he do alone in your hell." Mr Jeon said jk left tae's hand sat in his car instantly and he blink void moist bambi eyes.

"I'll burn your mansion if something happen to him." Jk said and told suga to drive the car he nods and drive the car.

Tae don't like Mr Jeon words he run towards his husband car and knock on the window.

Jk told suga to drive car instantly he nods and drove away tae run towards his car shouting to stop the car a sad pout adoring on his wobble lips.

"He left me." Tae whisper Mr jeon sigh and made him seat in his car and said bye to Kim family who saw the whole drama sighing heavily.

Pink flower bouquet laying on floor and Mr Jeon car's run over the car jin turn towards joon sniffing.

"Will they keep him safe, Joon?!" Jin ask in his cracked voice he nods and take them inside home.

Mr Jeon have wife and two more kids Minjae 19 years old boy study in High School.

Minjin 19 years old girl study in High School too they are twins.

Mr Jeon live with his own family in his own Jeon mansion like a happy family.

Jk lives in his Dark Penthouse alone his mother break up with his father when jk was just 3 years old because of his mafia stuff.

He started Jk's training when he was 5 years old that time he get marry to his girlfriend.

Mr Jeon didn't give his son time he got busy in his new family other hand jk also busy in his training, study and work.

Few Moments Later~~~

"KIM NAMJOON! KIM SEOKJIN!" Joon wide his eyes and look at his mother, wify they shake their head mumbled

(BTS Chant.... 😂❤️🥺)

'We didn't call him." They said Joon nods his head gulping his fear and thinking about how to handle this new storm.

"Seokjin hyung! Where were are you all." They sigh and decide to go down stair grandma refused to go and lay on the bed with his grandson's photo.

"How can you both do force marriage  to our innocent baby hyungs." Jimin said breathing heavily like he run a marathon.

"Calm down Jimin and first listen to us." Jin said coming towards him jim glare at his brother a pout adoring on his plum lips.

"I don't want to listen anyone call my butterfly here. I will ask everything to him." Jim said they look at each other nervously while thinking how to say about his marriage.

"His father in law take him seoul." Jin said while sitting on sofa crying jimin look at him in disbelief.

"He said in a week." Jimin said furrow helplessly while walking back fourth they nods sniffing.

Joon told him everything hesitantly in nervous while looking on the floor he  nodded his head with his blank face.

"I will go there with my babies after 1 week." Jimin said they nods mumbled 'don't be mad on us.' He sigh and left outside of the home.

Park Jimin 35 years old Jin's younger brother. He is pretty, kind, cute, sassy and single parent.

Love his twins (Hyunsu and Jungsu) and his butterfly the most. (Taehyung)

Jimin husband died in a car accident after 2 years of wedding. Jimin got to knew about his pregnancy after week of his husband accident.

He didn't even know about his twins. He still loves his husband so much. So many man approach him but refused their offer right away.

........................................

To be continued......

Take care be safe 💜💚

Thank You ❤️

Photos credit to rightful owner....