5.Breaking Free: A mother - daughter odssey of resilience

Target - 80 likes.

Aarohi came back to Birla House and saw Abhir was surrounded by everyone. She sighed and move to Ruhi's room and saw her doing homeworks.

Ruhi what are you doing baby asked Aarohi with smile

Homework matashree. I hate this math said Ruhi with pout

Aarohi laughed at her daughter and pecked her cheeks.

Come matashree will help told Aarohi and helped her with homeworks and went for dinner.

Maa you know right Ruhi doesn't like this vegetables asked Aarohi looking at Manjari

Yes Aarohi but Abhir likes it so i made it today for him. Let Ruhi have it today i will prepare her fav food tomorrow said Manjari feeding Abhir

No need we will have our food outside said Aarohi and stood up from her chair

Aarohi the food will get waste. Just have it said Manjati looking at her

Ruhi is allergic to Okra you may had forgotten but not me and about Mushroom you know she don't like it same as Neel said Aarohi looking at her and picked up Ruhi

Aarohi i will order just sit don't stand like this like that said Shefali

No need bhabhi maybe we snould had stood up long ago said Aarohi and left with Ruhi

Everyone else kept looking on.

Aarohi went out to have dinner with Ruhi then she realized how much she had missed this small moments with her daughter due to work

Ruhh do you want candy floss asked Aarohi with smile

Yo matashree i want it said Ruhi happily

Aarohi got her candy floss and both of them returned home..

Aarohi why did you left the dining table like that asked Manjari

Ruhi beta go and change matashree will come in few minutes

Maa i gave you reason so why are you asking again and again asked Aarohi all tired

Aarohi its unbelievable now you are insecure from Abhir as well asked Manjari looking at her

Aarohi looked at her getting shocked.

Akshara was right you are just way to insecure and jealous of everyone. Today i made Abhir's fav food so you got jealous and left right. Asked Manjari

Maa are you hearing your words or you're just blabering it said Aarohi looking at her

I am speaking truth. I got my grandson after 6 years and now you're trying to keep him away from us right. You are always using Ruhi to keep Abhir away said Manjari sternly

Aarohi looked at her for a moment and sighed.

Think what you want Aarohi really don't care said Aarohi and left

She went to her room and cried her heart out

Why no one understands me?? I tried my best but still why i am the one who is wrong?? I didn't do anything this time but still i am blamed whyyyy?? Cried Aarohi...

Ruhi came to Aarohi's room and saw her crying. Something broke inside the 6 year little girl. She went to her Matashree and hugged her.

Matashree don't cry please said Ruhi wiping Aarohi's tears

Aarohi hugged her daughter and thought something.

Ruhi beta we are leaving said Aarohi looking at her

Okay matashree replied Ruhi holding her hand

Aarohi was expecting a lot of questions and a no but ruhi's okay gave ger a relief. Aarohi packed her and Ruhi's bags. Jewelry of Sirat's only she left the Jewellry given by Manjari and Goenkas on the table with a chit and mailed the resignation letter to Birla hospital and left...

To Goenkas,

I, Aarohi, today, or rather from now on, release myself from your responsibilities. I always sought a little love from you, but what I heard was, "Aarohi is selfish, Aarohi is wrong, Aarohi this, Aarohi that." It was so easy for you to say to distance Ruhi from Abhimanyu, but did you ever think how difficult it was for Ruhi? No, you didn't. You conveniently forgot Aarohi in the pursuit of Akshara. Now, with Abhir coming back, my Ruhi no longer matters to you. You showed pain in not being Abhir's parents, but why didn't you show the fear of losing Abhimanyu's babies all these years? Why didn't Ruhi not being her real father's daughter pain you? You claim Akshara and Aarohi are equal for you, but the truth is, Aarohi was always secondary to Akshara for you. You only talk about Akshara's pain. Even after Abhimanyu and I got engaged, you still wanted to merge Akshara and Abhimanyu as one. You never once thought about me or Ruhi.

Since you didn't think about us, we won't think about you either. Forget that you ever knew anyone named Aarohi and Ruhi. Just as you have always been forgetting.

Goodbye.

To the Birlas

When I married Neel, I did it with true intentions. Yes, I made mistakes, but my love was genuine. I've always complained that despite witnessing wrongdoings towards me, you remained silent. Abhimanyu left me at the altar, yet you never once called him wrong; instead, you blamed me. But those are old grievances.

Now, let's talk about the present. I've spent six years with you, dedicating my life to this household. What have I gained in return? Accusations of jealousy and selfishness? Is that all you've learned about me in these six years? If I were selfish, I wouldn't have broken off the engagement for Abhimanyu's happiness. I did it for him, and what did you do? You ignored my daughter.

But enough is enough. I am now distancing myself from all this toxicity. Don't bother trying to find me because I know you won't. You're getting what you wanted in the end.

Goodbye.

To Abhimanyu

I know losing me or Ruhi won't hurt you as much since you have your love and son with you. I'm writing this just to say, never try to find me or Ruhi. Spending time with Abhir never bothered me, Abhimanyu, but ignoring my Ruhi for him did. I understand the loneliness despite having a big family. I lived in the Goenka house for 12 years, but their mornings and nights were with Akshu. Akshara was there even when she wasn't physically present, and i wasn't there even when i was physically present, and I won't let Ruhi face the same challenges.
I'm leaving for her sake. If you call me selfish, go ahead, because this time, I'm thinking like a mother. Mothers can be selfish; if you doubt it, look at your own mother. She's trying to keep Akshara away from your life to protect you from harm.

Thank you for being Ruhi's poppy until the last few months. Wishing you a better life ahead, Abhimanyu.

Goodbye.