Post-Credit Scene: Or is it?

In Adventure City Prison, Vincent Slate sits in his cell, chains and cuffs restraining him to show how cruel he could be when let loose. A guard approaches, opening the cell door.

Guard: You got a visitor, Slate. Keep it civil.

Vincent glances at the guard suspiciously as he's led down a dimly lit hallway to a meeting room. As he enters, he sees his benefactor in the flesh, waiting for him.

Vincent Slate: Sweetie?!

Sweetie: (looking amused) Vincent Slate, my old friend. Surprised to see me?

Sweetie signals the guard to leave them in the room. And as he goes out the door, he gives them a timed warning.

Guard: You got five minutes.

Sweetie: (smiling) That's more than I need.

The guard exits, leaving the two alone. Vincent gets straight to the point, eagerly asking his boss to help him escape.

Vincent Slate: You gotta get me out of here, Boss!

Sweetie: (stern and serious) Oh, Vincent, Vincent, Vincent. You've failed me one too many times. Incompetent in your task. You and your goons have been nothing but disappointments. I gave you a simple task: capture the PAW Patrol. Yet here you are, behind bars. Pathetic.

Vincent Slate: (pleading) I can make it up to you. Just get me out of this mess.

Sweetie: (resolute) No second chances, Vincent. You're here to rot. (fake crying) Help! Vincent's escaped!

Quickly, she reveals a hidden laser, cutting Vincent's restraints. The guards rush in, shocked at the scene.

Guard: (angry) What's going on in here?

Sweetie: (teary-eyed) Vincent got free, he attacked me!

The guards, in a panic, shock Vincent with a taser stick into unconsciousness. As he fades away, he manages to mutter a few words.

Vincent Slate: (grumbling) You... dirty... dog...

Sweetie smirks triumphantly as Vincent succumbs to unconsciousness. She is guided out of the room. She then passes by the unconscious Slate in his cell, defeated. 

Sweetie: (looking down at Vincent) Never send a bald lowlife to do a queen pup's job.

Sweetie confidently walks out of the building and mutters to herself a foreshadowing sentence. 

Sweetie: I'll capture those pups myself. And luckily, I'll have competent help. Enemies of the PAW Patrol like myself. And also fortunately, I know them all too well.

Sweetie activates her PupTag, pressing it firmly.

Sweetie: Humdinger. This is Sweetie. Get everyone.

Her message echoes through Adventure City, setting the stage for a new plan to capture the PAW Patrol with a team she can trust. Every single enemy of the PAW Patrol from before the events of last year in Multiversal Massacre.

Find out in the final part of the famous PAW Patrol fan series: ON A ROLL. You have experienced the intensity of Multiversal Massacre. You have witnessed the excitement of Fragile Futures. And you have finished reading the outstanding story of Family Found. Now you will see all of this come together in one final showdown. Put in the comments your favorite story and why you like them. Also, if you have any favorite original characters (or OC'S) from this story the other two stories, I will gladly bring them back. In fact, I'm bringing EVERYONE back! Peace out!