Chapter 15: The End

It's been months since the pups have came back from Adventure City and made Dolly, Patchy and Fluffy  part of the PAW Patrol. Chase's siblings get to be trained under Tristan and his police department. Today is now Father's Day and everyone is anticipating their fatherly figures' visit. Skye's brother Bert came by. Skye hugged her brother, overjoyed that he's okay after what happened. Zuma's uncle came and hugged his nephew, saying "Dude." The Junior Patrollers go up to Zuma and lean on him, making Ryder and Liberty chuckle. Then Rubble's grandpa Gravel from the show Rubble and Crew greeted his grandson and they gave each other noogies in a gesture of their bond. Rocky's dad rolls in and Rocky runs to him and they tackle playfully. A fire truck comes by and it stops. Uncle Gage steps down and hugs his nephew, thanking him for saving his life that day in Adventure City. Everest smiles. Andy, Zuma's uncle, and many others wonder where Chase's dad would be.

Andy: Where's Chase's dad, man?

Zuma: I don't know, unc.

Gage: Must be on police business.

Marshall: I can't say this enough. It runs in Chase's family.

Bert: Makes sense.

Skye: Police business is Chase's family business.

Grandpa Gravel: I'd bet my hard hat he'll be here today.

Rubble: You're on!

They chuckle and Chase nervously chuckles a bit and looks to the horizon. Then he hears music playing from a car coming by. The car was a Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Concept, or the car Sideswipe was in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen in 2009. It was playing this song on its radio.

As the car pulled into the driveway and the music stops, everyone is in shock at the sight of the car. Then, a familiar face comes out wearing shades. Chase's face broke out into a very wide smile and the familiar face turned out to be Chase's dad Tristan. 

Tristan: Hey, kiddo.

Chase: Dad! You're here!

Then Chase embraced his father, finally able to have spend Father's Day with a father. Rocky's dad Stuart walks up to Tristan.

Stuart: Say, you got quite a sweet ride here.

Tristan: (chuckles) Thanks. It's my family car. We usually take it on vacations, holidays, road trips, et cetera.

Rocky So wait. I've been riding in your work car?

Chase: It appears you and I have.

Gage: Tristan's captain of the Adventure County Police. But Chase here, along with my nephew (puts arm around Marshall), helped him take down a criminal mastermind.

Grandpa Gravel: Say what?

Andy: Duuuuuuuuuuude!

Bert: It's true. Chase and Marshall solved a case that stumped the entire county. 

Tristan: That's my boy. (About to noogie him)

Chase: STOP! (Everyone pauses. Then Chase brings his father's head down and gives him a noogie) That's my dad! Takes after me!

Everyone chuckles and Tristan joins in, knowing the irony. Normally, the father would do what his son is doing to him now. Chase stops and everyone enjoys their times with their fathers. Later, Chase asks an inviting question.

Chase: So what do you wanna do for Father's Day?

Tristan: We'll, let me put it this way. (Taps Chase on the head) Tag! Come and get me, copper! (Tristan's playing a cops-and-robbers version of tag and "copper" is a term robbers use for the police).

Tristan makes a run for it with a laugh and the pup chases him, playing their game. Ryder looks at the activity with the thought "I'm happy for ya, pal." The day continues with Chase playing with his reunited father, but this story has now come to its end. We have now witnessed the perils, plot twists, and excitement of PAW Patrol: Family Found.

But wait! There's more! Go to the next chapter to read the post-credit scene. Comment below your favorite part of this story, which new character you like, and how touching the reunion of Chase's family was. Peace out, ya'll.