The vixen who relies on his beauty to commit crimes

Start from the beginning

Even if he dies, Zhou Tang wants him to die by his side.

At this time, Shen Xuanzhen also woke up faintly. Seeing his apprentice staring at him, he took a breath, put his arm around the obedient young man and kissed him.

"Master has liked you since the first time..."

The man quietly held his apprentice's hand, and his calloused hands gently placed the young man's hand on his heart, his pale golden eyes flashing with surprise.

He saw the strong love in his disciple's eyes, and the tenderness in his eyes struck into his heart.

Zhou Tang held the fiery hand with his backhand and smiled happily, "Master, the apprentice knows, and the apprentice also likes you." The

young man glanced at Peeping Light, who was put aside by the man. At this time, Peeping Light's whole body trembled slightly, and there was a trace of Little Wengming.

This spiritual sword follows the owner's heart, and the spiritual sword will be happy when the owner is happy. As if sensing Shen Xuan's happy mood, Zhou Tang came close and kissed him.

"Is your internal injury healed?" He asked with concern. Yesterday's thunder disaster really left Zhou Tang with lingering fears. He did not dare to bear the scene of a man being besieged again.

Faced with his apprentice's sticky love, the Immortal Lord blushed for a moment and held him in his arms. His eyes were dark but he said softly: "It's okay for me to be a master. However, the spiritual power in your body has gradually stabilized due to dual cultivation recently. You may need to do it in the near future." We have entered the middle stage of the golden elixir, so don't step out of Jixian Peak easily."

"Master, I plan to go to the Hehuan Sect and get rid of the miscellaneous people. Let's hold a Taoist couple ceremony, okay?" Shen Xuanzhen's extremely deep facial features have lost their indifference. , as addictive as a pool of spring water.

Only after confirming his identity with his disciple, the panic and uneasiness hanging in his heart would be completely put down.

"Okay." The young man replied with a smile on his face.

Shen Xuanzhen pulled his disciple into his arms and kissed him. After kissing him, he hugged him and said solemnly: "Those who have insulted you will not let go as a teacher, whether it is Yue Siyuan or others." The once all-powerful Immortal Lord was

discussed by everyone. , but there was no displeasure at all. He just told the world again and again that this demon cultivator was his apprentice and his Taoist companion, and a Taoist couple ceremony would be held at Jixian Peak in the near future.

Zhou Tang, who was hiding in Jixian Peak, also knew that if he left the man's side at this time, he would be hunted down by various sect forces, but he still had to take the risk and leave Jixian Peak for the sake of the mission.

He thought of the Taoist cultivator in Wei Guangqing's harem who was obsessed with him. As expected, he had already had a relationship with Wei Guangqing that time on Penglai Island.

Still using the same trick as Yan Shurong.

Zhou Tang said lightly: "1805, locate the Taoist cultivator."

1805 heard the words and asked: "The host wants to find him? But the Taoist cultivator has no sense of existence at all."

"Make a deal with him. Although he has so far None of them have appeared, but there must be something wrong with him. As the protagonist, Wei Guangqing must have more than just Yue Siyuan. As long as I give him the weight he wants, he will agree."