Why does he chooses a black rose every time?

Why do I even care?

I picked up the rose by it stem and rolled it between my fingers. He had removed all thorns this time.

What are you trying to accomplish Ghost?

Are you trying to scare the life out of me or do you want my heart and soul.

I placed the rose down and picked up the box. I opened it and was greeted by the charm of my bracelet.

I walked over to the door and locked it. I stepped on something and I removed my feet from the object.

I stooped down and picked it up causing items from it to fall. I moved the object to the light to see that it was a wallet.

My eyes widened at the amount of five thousand dollars that was inside.

Rass

Deh man yah have money a grew pan tree?

I picked up my phone and turned on the flashlight. I picked up the money that had fallen and placed it back inside.

I search for an ID or photo size picture but it only contains money. I hissed and placed the wallet in my drawer.

Mi a give him back

'yah idiot girl'

Shut up mi look like thief

✎✎✎Next two days✎✎✎

05/17
Paige's house📍

"Mommy,"

"Yes baby?" I asked as I walked into the room.

He smiles and just got up to come and hug me. I smiled before hugging him back.

"You love yoh mada?"

"Alot," he said and I smiled.

"Mommy loves you alot too," I said and he chuckled.

"That's bad grammar,"

"Really," I said and he nods with a smile.

I ruffled his hair and he went back to the bed. He started playing on his tablet again and I decided to do a low ponytail in my hair.

I had washed it this morning and now it was dry.

"Mommy won't you be scared tonight," Aiden asked after a while.

"No. Why you ask?

"Because grandma is at the market and aunty Paris isn't here,"

"Well mommy doesn't get scared,"

Liadddd

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive," I said

"Okay," he said and I sat down next to him.