My hips jolts up in desperation of him fastening his pace. He took my actions as a cue and his fastens his paced.

I let out a deep moan as he moved his finger in and out of my hole at a satisfying pace.

"Mhm fuck yes,"

He soon removed his mouth from pussy and his other hand started rubbing my clit.

"Fuck, you taste good," he said while licking his lips.

I could hardly see his face but when I tried matching his features he looked oddly familiar

Who are you Ghost?

The pleasure that rakes through my body pulls me out of my thoughts.

He's so fucking good at this

"Oh fuck,"

I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach as my body drew close to an orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum,"

"Cum for me doll," he encourages and with that I came all over his fingers.

"That's a good fucking girl," he said while moving his fingers slowly.

My body and legs shakes as I went in overdrive from my orgasm.

"Shiii—ttt,"

My toes curled as my chest heaves heavily as I gasped for air. My body trembled as I tried closing my legs but he didn't allow me to.

"Ghost," I cried desperately when he kept curling his fingers and rubbing my clit.

I tried pushing his hands away but he ended up grabbing both my wrists.

"You motherfucker," I said as my body deepens into the bed. Soon he stopped his torture and removed his hand.

I looked at him and I saw him licking his fingers that were inside me.

Fuck

He gets up and I closed my legs.

Why did I let him do that?

Oh god, I'm going insane

"Please leave," I whispered and he tilts his head to the side.

"No aftercare,"

"I'll do it myself," I said without facing him.

He walks over to my dresser and removed objects from his hoodie pocket.

I pulled my sheet closer to my body as I watch him.

"You don't have to work again so stop going on job interviews," he said and I raised a brow.

"If uh haven't notice I'm bad poor and I need money," I said and he turned to look at me.

Who does this man think he is

"Soon you won't be," he said before walking to the door.

"Good night little doll," he said before leaving.

I fell back into bed and I closed my eyes. I stayed like this for a few minutes before I got up.

I moved to the dresser and my eyes scans the things he left behind. A gift box and a black rose.