Chapter 90

At the end of June and the beginning of July, various universities began to take exam holidays one after another, and Gurt University was no exception.

The examination time and holiday time of each department are different. The combat department where Chu Xiao belongs to has holidays very early. However, the permissions of each training room are still open during the holidays. People who do not go home during the holidays can still come here. train.

Of course, those who trained hard in the school training room did not include Chu Xiao. The training room equipment he renovated in the villa was more suitable for him than the ones in the school.

At seven o'clock in the morning, Shen Ruo was woken up. When he opened his eyes in a daze, he saw that Chu Xiao was only wearing a black vest on his upper body, revealing his muscular and smooth arms. He was covered in sweat and the vest was wet.

As long as there is nothing to do, Chu Xiao will basically get up at four o'clock, and Shen Ruo is already familiar with the scene in front of him.

After he sat up, Chu Xiao, who was standing beside the bed, rubbed his slightly fluffy and messy hair with his big hands.

"Are you awake?"

Ciyin was smiling, and Chu Xiao saw that he was sleeping drowsily, and knew that last night was a bit too much, otherwise Shen Ruo would usually wake up by himself after six o'clock.

"woke up."

Shen Ruo's voice was a little hoarse because he had just woken up. After rubbing his eyes with his hand, he lifted the quilt and got out of bed.

Chu Xiao's exams have ended. The training exams and theoretical exams for the combat department came out at that time, while the results for the command department came out the next day. Shen Ruo didn't know other people's reactions, but when he saw Chu Xiao's two After looking at the results of the class, Chu Xiao was very surprised, because Chu Xiao ranked first in everything.

Of course, it was Chu Xiao's intention to send the score form to Shen Ruo. When Shen Ruo asked him if he could understand the book, he had always been "grudged", so after seeing Shen Ruo's surprised expression, She held Shen Ruo's face and kissed her hard, finally getting along.

"I've had breakfast. I'll go down after you finish."

Shen Ruo was brushing his teeth. Chu Xiao stood behind him and hugged him. After saying that, he kissed the side of his neck. After hearing Shen Ruo's vague hum, he left the bathroom.

While brushing his teeth and pulling up his shirt, Shen Ruo didn't feel as helpless as before when Chu Xiao always took advantage of him. She was even a little used to his little actions.

The exam is tomorrow and there are no classes today, so Shen Ruo was dawdling and doing everything very slowly. Chu Xiao guessed that he would be like this today, so he went to the training room to continue exercising.

I went to bed late last night, and I felt uncomfortable all over, so I couldn't feel energetic.

When she rolled up her sleeves and washed her face, Shen Ruo saw the marks on her forearm.

He was always nibbled by Chu Xiao, no matter where he was, just like making a mark. Chu Xiao was very keen on having these marks on his body, and he was not allowed to use the treatment device.

Fortunately, due to his insistence, Chu Xiao did not leave such marks on his neck. Otherwise, it would have been too embarrassing to go out. He would have to wear high-collar clothes. But wearing high-collar clothes in summer would make anyone feel strange. .