Chapter 3

Shen Ruo watched the hover car go away. When it was out of sight, he looked away. He couldn't help but feel a little sad and timid. He was unfamiliar with everything here.

Dejected, Shen Ruo looked silent, because his slightly longer bangs sometimes even made him look a little gloomy, and now.

"Haijing Pavilion has a new batch of seafood produced in Niguer Star. It just arrived in the morning. I will take you there at noon to try the craftsmanship there."

Chu Xiao's voice suddenly sounded. Shen Ruo, who had just walked into the manor gate, raised his head and turned to look for Chu Xiao's direction.

He was leaning on the wall next to the door, looking at Shen Ruo with a gentle smile on his lips, obviously wanting to comfort him.

Shen Ruo remembered that on the evening of the first day, he said the dinner was delicious, and Chu Xiao said there would be better ones.

In fact, in the Chu family, everything was planned, but yesterday I stayed all day long.

Last night's dinner was the second meal they had together after Chu Xiao came back from school. There was a dish of Hezhe crystal shrimp, which Shen Ruo had never seen before.

Chu Xiao, who was standing by, taught him how to peel off the shell in one go. The crystal-clear shrimp meat inside was intact, and the shrimp shell was not damaged. After the shells were arranged neatly, they even looked the same as before, except that the meat was gone. The head, shrimp and tail are all there.

The Hezhe Crystal Shrimp had a red stripe running across the middle of the shrimp meat. Chu Xiao used his sweet magnetic voice to tell him that only the upper half could be eaten.

The shrimp meat is raw, but extremely fresh and sweet.

Shen Ruo carefully peeled one off, but it was still not as good as Chu Xiao's. He was a little embarrassed because his hands were stained with broken shrimp shells and meat. Compared with Chu Xiao's clean and tidy ones, he looked dirty.

Unexpectedly, Chu Xiao put the peeled shrimp meat into his dinner plate. The knuckles of his fingers were long and strong, clean and without any residue.

"I couldn't peel it well before, so it was all over the table and hands. You did a great job."

After saying that, Chu Xiao thoughtfully took the small square towel and gestured to Shen Ruo to wipe his hands. The action was very natural, without any dislike, considerate and gentle.

All his words and actions were taken care of Shen Ruo and would not embarrass him in the slightest.

So when facing Chu Xiao, Shen Ruo felt very fond of him even though they had only known him for three days.

Chu Xiao is very good. He is not at all like the arrogant and domineering young masters he has seen in movies and TV dramas. He is kind, considerate, a gentleman, and a well-educated young man.

If Shen Ruo could think of words to praise a man, he felt that almost all of them could be used on Chu Xiao.

Seeing Chu Xiao walking over from the other side of the wall, Shen Ruo curled her lips and revealed a shallow smile.

But the emotion between his brows and eyes was obvious. He was sad, and his smile was not happy. It was different from the smile Chu Xiao had seen before.

"If we go now, the time will be just right."

Chu Xiao stood two or three steps away from Shen Ruo, not too far away, leaving the space he deserved.