Chapter 64

The first thing I did when I arrived at Emperor Star was to go to the Marriage Bureau to get a certificate.

When he came out, Shen Ruo looked at the young man wearing sunglasses next to him. The curvature of his thin lips had not stopped since he entered the bureau, and now he was smiling like a fool.

He knew that it was not good for him to describe others like this, especially Chu Xiao, but Shen Ruo felt this way inexplicably.

However, in fact, not only did he smile so hard that his eyes curled up, but the corners of his mouth were also filled with unstoppable smiles.

There were many people in the marriage bureau. The two of them looked at each other. Shen Ruo couldn't see most of Xiao's expression clearly through his sunglasses, but he could almost imagine how beautiful a smile would appear in those eyes.

The two of them walked towards the hover car on the side of the road. Even though most of his face was covered with sunglasses, Chu Xiao still attracted the attention of the surrounding people. It can be said that wearing sunglasses made him look more handsome.

The tall and handsome guy with long legs was full of joy, and everyone could see how happy he was, but the marriage bureau behind him let passers-by know that the famous lady was married.

"Go back and have a meal with grandma first."

Chu Xiao said as he opened the car door for Shen Ruo. At this point, he had always maintained such a gentleman's behavior.

"good."

Shen Ruo agreed to him with a smile and sat in the car, the smile still on his face.

They received the certificate today.

The hover car started to take off and quickly jumped out.

Shen Ruo couldn't hold it back and took out the paper version of the marriage certificate just issued from his pocket.

There is also an electronic version on the optical computer, but he still wants to see this. For some reason, the paper version has an indescribable sense of ritual.

He married Chu Xiao.

I never thought I would feel like this when receiving a marriage certificate.

After thinking for a long time, Shen Ruo actually didn't know what kind of mood he was in. He couldn't describe or explain it, but the smile on his face was always there.

Chu Xiao took off his sunglasses after getting in the car, and kept paying attention to Shen Ruo from the corner of his eye. When he saw him taking out his marriage certificate, his thin lips curled up into a smile, but it was completely different from the scoundrel before.

He was also thinking that after finally receiving the certificate, Shen Ruo would be his legal king from now on, and no one could stop him.

——

Soon they arrived at the Duke's Mansion. Shen Ruo put away the marriage certificate and rubbed his face. Although he couldn't help being happy, he still wanted to wait for some time to discuss the matter of getting married, at least until Chu Xiao graduated. .

They got their marriage certificate when they were only eighteen years old. For Shen Ruo, it was still a bit too early, even if the other person was the person she liked.

His heart was filled with joy and some kind of entangled melancholy that couldn't be shaken off, but after Chu Xiao opened the car door for him and met those eyes with a warm smile, Shen Ruo stopped thinking about it.