"Right... what's next? You don't want things to change? Don't want to lose anyone...? But then you easily can replace us can't you...? So why does it matter if we fight or not... we are enemies aren't we?" Baji scoffs.

"What?" Mikey furrows his eyebrows.

"You replaced Pah..." Baji says in a scornful tone.

"I didn't-"

"Then why is Kisaki third division captain...?" Baji interrupts. Mikey's eyes widen. "I have things to do... we can continue this conversation the day I destroy what we've created..." Baji scoffs as he gets back on his motorcycle.

"Baji..." 

Baji ignored Mikey and drives off. Mikey stands still staring off in the direction Baji left in. You look at Mikey who has a sad look in his eyes. 

"Mikey..." You softly say reaching towards him.

"Yuki..." he softly responds as he looks at you. He has a sad and tired smile on his face. "What am I doing wrong...?" He softly asks. He slowly walks up to you and rests his head on your shoulder as he wraps his arms around your waist.

"..." 

"Is there really no going back...? Will this continue?" He sighs. "I wonder what my big brother would do..." Mikey pulls away from you and sighs again looking up at the sky. "Sometimes I wish he were still here... He always knew what to do..." Mikey softly says.

"Mikey..." You softly repeat, furrowing your eyes with a sadden expression on his face. He looks back at you and smiles.

"I'm hungry... want to get something to eat?" He softly says as he slowly walks to his motorcycle.

Am I right about the fact things aren't the same... Is this reality really different from the manga... or am I really just forgetting things... You think to yourself. There's one thing I have to know... You slowly look at Mikey and walk up to him.

"Actually, there's somewhere I want to go..." You softly respond.

"Hm?"

After driving a bit the two of you stop at a park.

"Eh... are they Toman members?" Mikey asks looking in the direction of the guys who are sitting on stairs. 

"Mhm..." You hum. He narrows his eyes. He has an agitated look on his face. You look in the direction of the guys who are kneeling on the ground at the bottom of the stairs. They look beaten up. You slowly get off the bike and Mikey gets off too. The two of you walk over to where they are, stopping behind the beaten-up guys.

"This is what you waste your time doing?" Mikey huffs, looking in the direction of the guys on the stairs.

"Eh?" One of the guys says looking in Mikey's direction.

"UH... PRESIDENT!" One of the guys yell and bows. 

"PRESIDENT!" The others yell and bow.

"..." Mikey furrows his eyebrows. "Who was it that you were looking for?" Mikey asks looking back at you a bit. You look down at the guys on the ground who are now facing you and Mikey, bowing down at him. Your eyes stop at a guy with plum colored hair.

"Akkun..." You softly say. Akkun's eyes widen and he slowly looks up at you.

"Where's Takemichi?" You softly ask. Akkun looks down at the ground and furrows his eyebrows.

"I don't know... I haven't seen him in a couple of years. He stopped coming to school one day... and hasn't came back..." Akkun softly says in a shaky voice.