"You haven't come to see me for a long time. I miss you so much."

Lance, who was sitting on the ground, spoke softly. He was acting coquettishly. He rarely said such words before, and he didn't even bother to please a man, but after seeing Chu Xiao, he said this unconsciously.

However, Chu Xiao was indifferent after hearing these words. He said nothing and only looked at the crazy Asian in front of him.

Not hearing any answer, Lance's patience gradually ran out and he became angry. Thinking of the man in the mecha behind Chu Xiao, his eyes became vicious and he stared at Chu Xiao.

"I know you don't love me, but from today on, you can only be mine."

As Lance spoke, he reached into his jacket pocket, and Chu Xiao, who saw this scene, immediately stepped forward, snatched the bomb from Lance's hand, and threw it into the cliff next to him.

The explosion sounded loudly, but the two people on the cliff seemed not to hear it.

After losing his last weapon, the tears in Lance's eyes finally flowed out. He let out a suppressed cry from his throat and reached out to hug Chu Xiao's arm tightly.

When he sat up just now, he was on the edge of the cliff. Now Chu Xiao finally approached him. Lance hugged Chu Xiao and planned to jump off from here and die together.

But after all, he was just a demi-human with poor physique. Chu Xiao shook off his restraint and pulled Lance back by holding the collar of his shirt with one hand.

"Let me go! Chu Xiao——!"

A slightly sharp cry came from Lance's mouth, and he frantically kicked and beat Chu Xiao who was holding him by the collar.

When the slap came, Chu Xiao's face darkened, and he quickly clamped Lance's wrist with his other hand. He reacted very quickly and did not let Lance hit him.

Loosening Lance's collar, Chu Xiao pushed the demi-human in front of him towards the mecha, temporarily putting a distance between him and Lance.

He reached out to catch the handcuffs and restraints thrown down by the huge mecha behind Lance, and directly tied up Lance, who was emotionally unstable and wanted to hit him, with his hands cuffed in front.

Lance, who sat down against the mecha's feet, had tears on his face. He looked at Chu Xiao. He was no longer as bright and flamboyant as before. His eyes were filled with resentment and his expression was crazily twisted.

Seeing Lance like this, Chu Xiao felt irritated. He took out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it directly.

The wounds on his face that were scratched by the explosion fragments have healed under the influence of medicine, but Chu Xiao has not cleaned his face until now. The blood on his face is still there, and he is still in a mess.

"Why do not you go to hell!"

Lance, who was sitting on the ground, spoke up. He was tied up with restraints and couldn't get up.

"Chu Xiao, you deserve to die, you lied to me!"

Lance was in pain and crazy. He saw tears falling from Chu Xiao's eyes, and his voice choked up after shouting the last sentence.

"You lied to me."

Mumbling and repeating this sentence, he knew that Chu Xiao had been lying to him, but he was still fooled.

A low cry sounded, and Lance looked at Chu Xiao who was smoking. His expression was stunned for a moment. This familiar action reminded him of the past.

In the past, when he followed Chu Xiao, he could always be seen smoking, holding a cigarette between his slender fingers and slowly blowing out white smoke from his mouth, with a lazy and ruffian air.

Chu Xiao is so good-looking, and he pretends to be affectionate in a way that makes it almost impossible for people to escape, and they just indulge in the tenderness he shows.

"Chu Xiao, have you forgotten? I remember all the fireworks you set off for me that night."

"I said I like desserts, so you made them for me yourself. Have you forgotten?"

Lance no longer cried, but was still choking. He recalled the joy at that time, and his distorted expression gradually returned to normal. He looked at Chu Xiao with affection in his eyes.

When Lance wanted to continue talking, Chu Xiao threw the finished cigarette in his hand on the ground.

The still-burning cigarette butt was thrown into the snow, making a slight "chi" sound and melting a small hole in the snow.

"You said you wanted to see the fireworks yourself. Others started making noises after you left. It's not expensive. I asked my people to do it. I didn't set it off for you."

"I took the roses from other people's bouquets. I didn't buy them specifically for you."

"As for the dessert, I never said I made it. You misunderstood."

Chu Xiao looked at Lance on the ground, his voice indifferent.

He was not as furious as Lance imagined, but just such a cold voice, so cruel, drove Lance completely into the abyss.

Everything was just his wishful thinking. He should have known that Chu Xiao was a bastard.