Lance thought of Shen Ruo, the demi-human who was in the same mecha as Chu Xiao.

He had a painful expression and covered his face with his hands. A slight cry could be heard amidst the music.

Above the snow-capped mountains, there were more than twenty robots in the air surrounding the light blue mecha. The two sides were attacking and firing at each other, and there was a lot of movement for a while.

After calming down, Lance put down his hand. With calm eyes, he opened the control panel of the weapon system and saw that more than half of the ammunition had been consumed.

Lance's eyes looked red, and he even had a slight smile on his face. He hummed softly along with the music, casually loaded three tracking bullets, and fired them into the hole where Chu Xiao was buried by the avalanche just now. The place.

Since Chu Xiao didn't come out on his own, he could only force him to come out.

The tracking bomb exploded in the snow, but the silver-gray mecha still didn't appear. Lance's face darkened.

More than a dozen robots came, not only from the scenic spot, but also from the Chu Xiao starship, and they all surrounded Lance.

The firepower increased, and Lance had to focus on them. At least, he couldn't die before seeing Chu Xiao.

The attack of the light blue mecha gradually showed its fatigue, but it was still fast and fierce. When it turned around, a silvery gray color quietly sprang out from the thick snow.

The silver-gray mecha made a very small sound, and a long sword with the same color as the fuselage appeared in its hand. It flew behind the light blue mecha very quickly, and cut off the right arm of the mecha with one sword.

The gunfire of the mecha that lost one arm was also weakened by half. The attack system responded autonomously, and the weapon was fired from its back, pointing directly at the silver-gray mecha behind it.

Chu Xiao controlled the mecha to quickly turn sideways, and when the gunfire passed by, he cut off the left arm of the Lance mecha.

A directional explosive bomb was launched towards Chu Xiao. This explosive bomb was very large and powerful. The price on the black market was quite high. Unexpectedly, Lance got hold of this one.

Chu Xiao had to get rid of the explosive bomb first. He never attacked Lance with artillery fire, but the light blue mecha that lost both arms still didn't let him go.

Countless cannonballs were fired at Chu Xiao, and Lance didn't care about the existence of other robots here. He only had eyes for the silver-gray mecha and allowed the attacks of those robots to come.

With extremely calm eyes, Lance watched the silver-gray mecha fly away to avoid the attack, a faint smile bloomed on his face. He had to watch Chu Xiao die before he could die with him.

But Lance's idea finally came to nothing.

After the cockpit was torn open by the silver-gray mecha, Lance was grabbed out by the mecha's big hands.

The light blue mecha was torn into several halves, lost its power system, and fell from the sky.

Lance was held in the hands of the mecha, and after flying to a gentle mountain, he was thrown to the ground, covered in snow, and looked very embarrassed.

With his hands on the ground, Lance sat up. He looked up at Chu Xiao who jumped off the huge mecha, and a smile broke out on his face.

"Chu Xiao, you're here."

His voice was gentle, and he even tilted his head, with a sense of innocence, and looked at Chu Xiao unblinkingly.

Chu Xiao stood in front of Lance, looking at the demi-human who was always arrogant and flamboyant in the past, with a cold expression.