Chapter 7

Rm: taehyung now I'll take my leave take care (he said and left)

Taehyung looked at jungkook and pinned him to the wall.
Jk: w-what are you doing!? (scared)
Tae: wifey you think your husband has gone bankrupt!? (wispering in deep voice)
Jk: n-no!! le-leave my hands!! (struggling)
Tae: then why are you asking money from others (he said making jungkook's eyes widened) hmm?? (but then jungkook pushed him)
Jk: none of your Business!! (he was about to leave but taehyung pulled his hand and again pinned to the wall)
Tae: slow down baby why are you so wild?
Jk: leave me I said!!
Tae: first answer my questions!! why didn't you told me you wanted something!?
Jk: (teary eyes) I didn't wanted anything!! I had my reasons and I can't ask for help from someone who thinks me as a gold digger!!
Tae: (soft eyes) I- (but then jungkook again pushed him and ran from there) sh*t!! (he punched the wall) I f*cked up!!

In Jungkook's room~~

Jk: he's so bad!! he thinks I am lending money to buy some stuffs!! (crying hardly) Jerk!! I'll never talk to him!!

Time skip few days later~~
Jungkook didn't talked to taehyung even a bit in these days which made taehyung very fustrated.

In Taehyung's room~~
What should I do? he haven't talked to me from so long. It's killing me soo much!! but why? why do I care so much if he loves me or not? (he sighed and closed his eyes) do I love him? (thinks a little more) I think I do!! yes I love Jeo-- NO!! Kim Jungkook!! (little smile) but what should I do to make up with him? I have broken his heart!! Yes I exactly know what to do!!

The next day~~
Jungkook woke up and came downstairs to cook but to his suprise he saw taehyung in kitchen struggling to cook

Jk: what are you doing? (shocked to see the mess in kitchen)
Tae: cooking for my wifey (he winked which made Jungkook choke in air) omo what happened here drink this my love (he said and made Jungkook drink water) are okay love? (he said sweetly which made Jungkook even more shocked)
Jk: w-what's wrong with you? (checks taehyung) did you hit your head somewhere?

Tae: what no!!
Jk: then why are you behaving like this?
Tae: oh princess it's nothing you sit I'll serve you breakfast
Jk: but you said I won't be getting an-
Tae: yeah yeah you don't have to repeat I am sorry about that I am a jerk you know now you have a seat (he said and jungkook sat on dinning table)

Tae: try this love
Jk: (gulp) okay (he took a bite of food and immediately spitted it back) eww~~ what did you put in this? jam?
Tae: hahaha!! (nervous laugh) never mind don't eat this but I surely have something more for you!! (he said and showed jungkook a ring) just for you (he said and tried to make jungkook wear the ring) abb hahaha yes it will fit!! (but the ring didn't fit in any finger)
Jk: (confused and shocked by taehyung's actions)
Tae: don't worry I have roses for you!! (then he bought roses but it made Jungkook sneez)
Jk: no I am allergic to roses!! (sneeze)
Tae: omo!! (throws the roses away) I am sorry!! I am sorry!!
Jk: wierdo~ (he said and left)

Tae: is it for real!!??! my every effort got useless!? (deep sigh)

Jungkook's POV
Hahaha he was so funny, omo what was he trying to do (can't stop laughing) was he trying to impress me!? hahahha I am sorry I shouldn't laugh at his efforts but he hahahahha (can't control) he's such a cutie sometimes (he thought and smiled) wierd jerk (little laugh)

Time skip At night~~

Jungkook was peacefully sleeping or pretending to sleep in his own room that's when someone came inside.

Tae: Jungkook? (he slowly came towards jungkook's bed) are you sleeping (he asked while wispering but jungkook didn't responded so he smiled and picked him up) let's go love (he said and took jungkook to his own room. He placed jungkook on his own bed and slept while hugging him) good night (he pecked jungkook's cheecks and slept)
Jk: (he shoot opened his eyes and looked at taehyung) is he for real? (he thought and chuckled at taehyung's silliness, he wasn't able to sleep too so he hugged taehyung and slept peacefully)

Next morning~~
Taehyung woke up first and saw jungkook's baby face, he looked like a cute bunny while sleeping, taehyung smiled widely but then he realised what he did last night "oh no what will I say to him" he thought that's when jungkook started to move and slowly opened his eyes. He cutely rubbed them and then saw taehyung, he got shocked and pushed poor taehyung out of the bed.

Jk: WHAT THE HELL!!!
Tae: ouch why did you pushed me (he said while rubbing his poor butt that's when jungkook remembered what taehyung did last night he smirked) what am I doing here?
Tae: abb you~~ (thinking) you~~ (thinking deeply) YES!! you sleep walked here (he said and jungkook frowned his eye brows)
Jk: jerk!! (he threw the pillow on taehyung and then left from there)

Tae: now what did I do!! (pout)

Actually jungkook wanted taehyung to confess that he took him to his bedroom so that both would sleep together like normal couple but taehyung spilled water on jungkook's expectations.

In kitchen~~
Jungkook was peacefully cooking when Taehyung back hugged him.

Jk: leave me and take a seat I'll serve you (he said but taehyung clinged unto him)
Tae: okay I'll leave but promise me you'll come on a date with me?
Jk: no I have work!!
Tae: you don't have to do! I am working for us
Jk: (scoff) for us? ain't I a gold digger (he said sadly)

Tae: no (hugging him tightly as tears rolled down from both of there eyes)
Jk: it's okay I don't want anything (he said and freed himself from Taehyung's grip) I'll live like how I am you don't have to worry (he said while looking down but taehyung cupped his face)
Tae: no baby tell me what's wrong I'll help you (he said but jungkook jerked his hand away)
Jk: no need!! this your breakfast and I going to my cafe (he said left from there leaving a broken Taehyung)
Tae: don't worry love I'll make up with you (he thought)

Time skip~~

Jungkook came back to home after a hectic day, he is now working more than he should, he wants to pay Jin's money back as soon as possible. He opened the door and saw all the lights off "huh!? isn't he back?" Jungkook thought and opened all the lights.

Tae: ahhh!!! my husband is angry on me!!! ahhh where should I go now no one loves me (crying dramatically and jungkook tired to hold his laugh. Taehyung was looking very funny but cute)

 Taehyung was looking very funny but cute)