Chapter 5

Bodyguard: what happened sir you didn't liked anything!?

Jk: No t-they kicked m-me out!!

Bodyguard: WHAT!? HOW DARE THEY!? DO THEY EVEN KNOW YOU ARE THE WIFE OF OWNER OF THIS MALL!? I AM CALLING SIR!!

Jk: no no!! let's go somewhere else don't disturb him!! (but jungkook's bodyguard calls taehyung)

Tae: WHAT!? HOW DARE THEY!?? (he said angrily and left his important meeting)

Yoongi: Tae!? where are you going!? you know this meeting is important!!

Tae: not more than my wife!! (he said and went towards kth mall)

Jk: (sees taehyung who was furiously coming towards them so he closed his eyes tightly in fear thinking tae might scold him for ruining his reputation) s-sorry!!

Tae: why are you saying sorry bunbun!? tell me who was it?

Jk: n-no one (scared but taehyung hugged him tightly)

Tae: no one gets to make my wife cry even if it's me!! I'll burry that person 6 feet in the ground (he said while caressing jungkook's back)

Jk: no don't create a scene I'll buy from somewhere else (he said but taehyung pulled him inside the Gucci store)

Tae: no we'll buy this whole shop!! (he said making jungkook widened his eyes)

As soon as taehyung entered the inside each staff bowed 90°.

Staff: hey you came again!! (he said while pointing at jungkook who hided behind Taehyung)

Tae: do you get to decide who can enter or not!? ARE YOU THE OWNER!?

Staff: so-sorry sir!!

Tae: WHAT SORRY!? HOW DARE YOU TO HURT MY WIFE!!!

Staff: what!? (shocked)

Tae: (to manager) make sure to fire him and you!! (pointing at the girl who insulted jungkook) I'll make sure you never get to enter anywhere in Seoul!! (he said furiously) PACK ME EACH AND EVERY DRESS HE TOUCHES!! (he ordered)

Staff: (to jungkook) please sir come with us!!

Jk: o-okay (then he brought few dresses but taehyung didn't seemed satisfied so he took things in his hands and bought whatever he thought will look good on jungkook)

Jk: it's too much I don't need them

Tae: shut up!! (he took jungkook towards his car)

Jk: t-thank you!!

Tae: for what!?

Jk: Mmm~~ (shy)

Tae: (chuckle) you don't have to say that it's my responsibility to buy you stuffs you like wifey (he said with a smirk making jungkook red but then jungkook remembered something and looked away)

Tae: what happened!?

Jk: I thought you said I won't be given any princess treatment then what is this?

Tae: (honestly he also didn't knew so he said whatever came in his mouth) who said I am doing this for you!? I did this because of my reputation!! (he said which covered jungkook's last ray of light)

Jk: oh yeah (hurt)

Then they both reached there home~~

Next day jungkook didn't talked with taehyung which taehyung did found suspicious but shrugged it off as him and jungkook barely talked to eachother normally.

Presently he was waiting for jungkook as he was getting ready~~

Tae: why so much time?? (he said while looking at watch but then he heard footsteps, he looked up and saw eternal beauty infront of him) wow~ (he said whispered while looking at jungkook)