Chapter 4

Owner: WHEN ARE YOU PAYING RENT HUH!? DO YOU THINK IT'S YOUR DAD'S PROPERTY!? (he shouted loudly grabbing the attention of customers and his dear jerk husband)

Jk: sorry sir I promise I'll pay!! just give me 2 more days!!

Owner: HOW LONG HUH!? IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS!! EMPTY THE SHOP NOW!! (he said and dropped a cup which had warm coffee on floor making few drop fell on jungkook too)

Jk: ouch!! (jungkook hissed in pain and taehyung immediately ran towards him)

Tae: jungkook are you okay!? (he asked while caressing jungkook's hand and then looked at the owner) HAVE YOU LOST YOUR BRAIN!? HOW DARE YOU B*TCH!!! TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU NEED!! IDIOT!!

Owner: who are you to say that??

Tae: his fu*king husband!! now tell me how much before I burry you 6 feet under the ground!! (he said with dark eyes)

Owner: *** dollars (he said and taehyung took out random cash and threw it on his face)

Tae: you idiot you burned my wife for few dollars!? keep the damn change (he then looked at jungkook who seemed to be scared) come here!! (he made him sit on a chair)

Jk: I am sorry I'll pay you later (he said making taehyung roll his eyes)

Tae: those peny? you don't have to!! (he said while applying medicine on jungkook's hand)

Jk: (he felt butterflies in his stomach partying but then he realised what he is to taehyung so immediately pulled out his hand) I thought you said I won't get any princess treatment.

Tae: (rolling his eyes) shut up and give me your hand also it's enough for today you have worked alot

Jk: you don't get to tell that!! (he said and went away)

Tae: *sigh* this boy!!

Time skip~~

Jungkook closed his cafe.

Jk: here (giving taehyung some cash) this is half amount I'll pay rest of it later

Tae: really?

Jk: what!?

Tae: (ignores the money and jk) let's go!! (then they start to walk) where are we going?

Jk: to hospital it's not that far

Tae: ohh (after 10 minutes) you said not that far!? but we are walking like from ages? can't we take a taxi?

Jk: *chuckle* we can take it but it's not one time thing and I can't afford taxi daily!!

Tae: you are saying you work all day and then walk that much daily!? also after all this you even go to your mom to take care of her!! (shocked)

Jk: yeah but why are you so shocked Mr kim??

Tae: nothing

After few minutes they reached the hospital~~

Jk: EOMMA? HOW ARE YOU?

Mom: kookie? my bun? where were you yesterday?

Jk: mom sorry I had some work so I couldn't come *pout*

Mom: aww~~ my bun I know it's not always possible (notices taehyung) taehyung son? you also came? come here!! (taehyung came to her and she adorably caressed his head)

Jk: mom you both talk I'll bring you medicines!!

Tae: Hello mom

Mom: hello my son!! how are you?

Tae: I am good (wide boxy smile)

Mom: oh son you are so cute and thank you very much kookie always tells me how much you take care of him, I am so happy you are taking care of precious bun, you know since his father died he never even breathed properly first because of studies and now because of me. I am so happy that finally someone is there to give my bun that love he deserves (she said while caressing taehyung's head who was just looking down feeling something unknown)