Chapter 1

"Jungkook you are marrying him" the 50 year old woman sick woman said to his son helplessly. "but mom I don't love him" the young 23 year old boy said in tears. "who'll take care of you after me kookie??" she asked "mom I have my own cafe and I earn sufficient money that I can take care of myself" he explained. "it's my last wish" she finally threw her most convincing weapon as she was sick. "mom!!" jungkook cried "please son" she pleaded and jungkook grabbed her hands in his "okay mom but just for you" he said while looking at his mom with teary eyes that's when someone entered there room "jungkook!! Nari!!" the other 50 year old woman called them.

She was his mother's best friend since childhood, she got married to rich man and jungkook's mom did a love marriage with his father who was middle class man, jungkook's mom and dad lived happily until his dad died at the age of 38, saddeness filled there lives after that, jungkook was only 11 at that time, when he grew up he opened a cafe at the age of 15 to help his mother but life wasn't fair to them at all.

His mother got diagnosed from cancer and here they are when his mother was at last stage of Cancer and can die any moment but she wants her son to live his life peacefully in all the luxury, she wants to end his struggles before she die. She told her best friend to marry there sons and she agreed cause she liked jungkook from childhood, the boy was kind, mature and bueatiful no body could be better for his cold, rude and introvert son who just ran for money like his father, she couldn't change taehyung's father but really wanted her son to be changed with the help of jungkook.

"son are you okay with this marriage?" Mrs Kim asked and jungkook nodded with his head hung low "as long as mom is fine I am also fine with anything" he said with a heavy heart because marriage was one thing he wanted in his life to be full of love, care and understanding eachother and here he was getting everything opposite *a forced marriage* will be a good name to jungkook's marriage "is your son okay marrying me aunty" jungkook asked cause he have seen taehyung many times on dinner's and meet ups and everytime he was busy in books when they were young and now busy in his phone when he joined office, jungkook had a little crush on taehyung cause why not he looked so fine but he knew it was useless to love him cause he was made of stone, he literally didn't cared about anything except money, he never even heard him saying hi until his parents forced him and that's what they were gonna do to him again force him to marry jungkook, how jungkook knew it!? its so obvious that taehyung wasn't a marriage person at all.

"why would he he say no" she said calmly and jungkook singed knowing they already forced taehyung. "okay aunty you stay here for sometime I'll be back from home after picking up some stuffs also I want to freshen up" jungkook said and his aunty nodded. "okay son go I'll be here with your mom" she said and jungkook left.

"ara you'll take care of him right!?" Mrs Jeon asked with teary eyes and her best friend nodded "I will Nari!! I promise!!" she also said with teary eyes as she was in pain of losing her best friend. "my son looks strong but he's very fragile, his heart is like glass, it's bueatiful but can be cracked by a little stone, so please take care of him" Mrs Jeon pleaded "I will, he's like my own son!! you rest okay and don't worry about him" Mrs Kim said and Mrs Jeon nodded.

At Mrs Kim's house

"stop forcing me for things I don't want to do mom" he said in usual cold tone "taehyung!! this how you talk to your mom!?" his father shouted on him "then what should I do?? agree on her stupid idea!?" taehyung said "taehyung!! mind your words" Mrs Kim said angrily "mom that boy is such a gold digger!! his mother is dying and here he wants to marry a rich man and have settled life??" taehyung said while rolling his eyes but recived a hard slap from his father. "TAEHYUNG!! HOW DARE YOU CALL THAT INNOCENT BOY A GOLD DIGGER!!" he shouted angrily, never in his life he thought that his son would think this low.