Chapter:3

Taehyung's POV~~

I was waiting for jungkook but there was no sign of him, usually he came back till 1:00 but right now it was 2:00. I couldn't help but worry about him. "this boy is such a headache" I thought and decided to find him by myself.

I took my car and started to look for him. The streets were dark and empty and there was no sign of jungkook that's when I heard little noises from a dark alley.

???: HELP!!! MMMM~~ (someone covered there mouth)

Tae: I think someone is in problem (without thinking twice he went there)

???: shut up pretty we'll not hurt you much (he said while tearing someone's clothes)

???: NO!! HELP!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!! (tears rolled down from his eyes. The other man was about to tear his bottoms but taehyung pulled him backwards and threw him on ground)

I started to punch that man furiously until he passed out then I called police but faint sobs and mumbles grabbed my attention.

"hey it's fine!! tell me your address I'll send yo--" I stopped when the guy looked up, I couldn't believe it was jungkook. "n-no d-don't" he sobbed and I immediately hugged him. I couldn't believe Jungkook was about to get-- I closed my eyes tightly on the thought.

"it's okay let's go home" I covered him with my overcoat and took him to our mansion. I could still feel he was sick as his body was burning.

Tae: Hey don't cry please (I said while laying him on the bed but he hugged me like a kola. I didn't knew how to exactly tell him to get calm but I tried my best)

Jk: d-don't leave m-me he'll c-come!! (he said while crying hardly)

Tae: shh~ bunbun no one will touch you until I am here. Don't cry, calm down bunbun (he said softly while continuosly rubbing his back after few minutes jungkook slept while crying) did he ate? (he thought and went towards the kitchen)

Tae: prepare on glass of warm milk.

Maid: okay sir  (she gave it to taehyung and he went back to jungkook's room)

Tae: (he slowly picked up jungkook's head and fed him milk in his sleep like jungkook was some little two months baby) sleep well (he was about to leave but)

Jk: n-no d-don't d-do th-this to m-me!! (taehyung sighed and laid beside jungkook and gently rubbed his back while hugging him tightly)

Tae: *in mind* thank God you are fine or I don't know how I would have forgiven myself, I promise to keep you safe from now on little bunbun (he thought and slept while securely hugging jungkook)

Jungkook's POV~~

I woke at morning and tried to move but then I felt a strong grip on my waist. I saw taehyung holding it like it was his last tresure but then I remembered what happened last night.

Tears ran down my eyes at those terrifying memories. I was so glad he saved me or else I don't know what might have happened to me but why did he even cared to find me at first place? didn't he only said that I won't get any princess treatment from him!!

Jk: Taehyung~~ taehyung please leave me!! (I said softly which woke up taehyung but he didn't left my waist)
Tae: why?

Jk: I have work!!

Tae: (immediately woke up) no!! you aren't doing any work!!

Jk: what!? are you serious?? no this isn't happening let go off me!!

Tae: no!!

Jk: please I didn't even went to see mom yesterday she might be worried!!

Tae: okay go I'll come with you (he said cause he wanted to accompany jungkook until he will hire a bodyguard for him)