Chapter 17 Gus

We arrive at Luz's house, stopping at the front door, Matt walks up to the door, but i pull back. "Gus?" he asks turning around, "i- i cant face her like this! i hurt her i know i did, i just pushed her away, willow too, i can't...." i ramble, Matt walks back over to me and takes my hand forcing me to meet his eye.

"Gus, their your friends, they'll forgive you, we all have issues to sort through and they know you werent trying to push them away on purpous, just try?" Matt asks pleding in his eyes, i nod a move past him to the door, after a couple of knocks Vee, Luz's sister, opens the door.

"oh, Gus? nice to see you, Luz and the others are in the living roo-" she stops mid sentence noticing the suit. "oh" is all she says before letting us in, Matt follows behind me as we enter the living room, there sits Luz, Willow, and Hunter, "Amity is the only one who doesnt know-" Luz starts but see's me in the door way "hi" is all i say.

they all look at me blankly, "look, i'm sorry i just-" i get cut off by the three of them rushing to hug me, "oh my your ok" Willow sighs tightly hugging me, i feel tears breach my eyes, i look past them at Matt who has a soft smile on his lips, i smile back and lean into my friends hugs, Luz breaks first looking at me with concern, "what happend? you just dispeard and then hunter tells us that you ran out on him? whats going on?" she asks worried before looking over and seeing Matt.

"ok what is he doing here?" she asks "he found out and it put his life at risk" i state looking at Matt whos standing akwardly off to the side, "look we don't really have time to exsplain everything" i state wincing in pain, "oh you will tell us everything" Willow states realising me, "Hey, guys as much as i know your worried and angry with Gus he's in pain, he got smacked against a wall, so Luz if you could point me to the nearest bathroom with a first aid kit that would be great" Matt states catching everyone's attention i just watch in relife.

"i can help-" Willow starts Matt steps foward in front of me, "as much as i know you would do greating helping Gus, he needs a breather from you all, you're stressing him out, think about that while i fix him up, Luz?" Matt takes charge and takes me to the upstairs bathroom sitting me on the counter, "no wonder you ran into the apartment and just colapsed, thats stressful" Matt mummbles more to himself than to me.

i watch him look for the first aid kit finding it in the cubored under the sink, "now this is going to sound super werid, but your going to have to take off the top part of your suit" Matt says turning a light shade of pink, i nod, Matt closes his eyes and turns around to give me privety, i hold in a laugh he's such a dork sometimes.

i take off the tops half and turn around sitting criss cross on the counter, "you can turn around now" i state, i watch in the mirror as he does and relaxs, grabing the supplise off the ground, "this is going to hurt" he warns taking a cotton ball and putting hydroen proxied on it.

i feel the sting and wince in pain, "sorry" Matt mummbles going along the small cuts on my back, "i thought you were suppost to heal yourself?" Matt asks "it effects me diffrent when i'm not mental stable enough, works slower" i say making eye contact with my own hands, we stand their in awkward silence while he tends to the cuts and brusies on my back.

Evencually once he's done we play the little dance of him turning around and me putting my tattered suit back on till i'm facing forward again, "here let me doctor your face as well" he says getting another cotton ball and ointment, he lifts my head with his non domnite hand and doctors the cut on mu cheek and lip, "pretty eyes" he mummbles but i'm guessing he doesn't realize he said anything i avoid looking away in emmbarsement.

"there" he says with a proud smile, "your turn" i say cheekliy, he groans, "i'm fine" he states "yeah, sure, you were dropped to the floor by Doc Oct so, pretty sure that left a few brusies, plus those claws are sharp" i say, we switch places and he lifts up the side of his shirt, i wince at the sight of a massive brussing and a few tiny cuts on his side, "first the exsplosion now this" i say feeling regreat.