𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨

Astran fixed his hair nervously

Astran fixed his hair nervously. This elevator ride was taking too long and it wasn't doing anything good for his anxiety. Plus the fact that he was out of breath from running back to the JYP building, Astran was all in all a mess. He flinched at the ding of the elevator doors as they opened.

Changbin paced on the other side and he looked up when Astran stepped out. "Binnie please tell me what's going on," he said desperately. Changbin took his hands quickly and pulled him into an empty side room.

"There was-" He stopped, a lump forming in his throat. Brown eyes avoided blue ones as Astran searched his face for any sign of a prank or joke. "There are pictures of us. Kissing," Changbin struggled to say through the tears forming in his eyes.

"No," Astran breathed, his hands shaking as he turned around to face away from his boyfriend. "You have to be wrong."

Changbin shook his head and reached a hand toward Astran's back. "I saw them. One of the gossip websites has a source and they're going to publish an article."

"Who...?" Astran looked back at Changbin and the shorter boy's heart shattered a little at the crumpled look on the blond's face. "Megan. It was her wasn't it?"

Changbin swallowed the feeling of crying and nodded. Astran closed his eyes and collapsed in a rolling chair, shoulders shaking with emotion. The raven haired boy pulled a chair closer and sat across from Astran. He wiped away the tears as they fell down Astran's reddening cheeks, trying to keep calm for him.

It was all he could do to keep himself from finding that bitch himself. No matter how much he wanted her to pay for what she's done, the most important thing was to minimize the harassment Astran was going to receive. That article drops in less than twenty four hours and after it does, Astran and Changbin will know no peace.

꒰ 🎮 ꒱

Ryan frowned at his phone and the message he'd just received from Astran. Soomin noticed his face and peeked over his shoulder to read it. Their eyes softened and looked up to update the group laughing around the table.

"Hey, Astran says he won't be back with us today," they said, getting everyone's attention.

"Wait, what? Is he alright?" Hana asked with concern in her eyes.

Ryan nodded with the frown still on his face. "They're just saying they have to stay at the JYP building to take care of some things."

Everyone was silent for a moment, hyper aware of the bad feeling settling over them like a blanket. Ophelia started winding a brown lock of hair around her finger nervously. She slipped into her thoughts for a moment, anxiety nagging at the back of her brain as she made eye contact with Hana. The pair were known for worrying the most but Ophelia felt in this case there was a very good reason to worry about Astran.