5. a little distance

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Mr. Kim was shouting in anger and Mrs. Kim and Heera were crying. Meanwhile, Taehyung was sitting in front of the table that was decorated with gifts, flowers, and cakes.

"Dad... what will they do to us?" Heera was scared for her brother who didn't know the full things about the deals and stuff.

"Please find a house, we can't live here anymore." Mrs. Kim begged her husband who was looking devastated while staring at Taehyung who was staring at the cake with his teary eyes.

"Appa... why are we hiding and running from that man? Can't we complain to the police? They will help us." Taehyung mumbled and Heera quickly nodded in agreement. She walked to her father and sat before him on her knees.

"Dad Taehyung is right. We should go to register a complaint."

"Do you think they will hear us?" Mr. Kim roared at her. She flinched badly but sighed and again tried.

"Dad please... maybe someone will be a good one who will help us."

Mrs. Kim nodded and stared at her husband hopefully to see the reaction. So he cooled down and nodded to do that thing again. Although he was afraid to do that since then, he needs to be brave for his family.

Taehyung was staring at the ceiling blankly when Heera came inside with a glass of warm milk.

Taehyung looked at him, a frown appeared on his beautiful face, and then he sat up on his bed and made some place for his Noona.

"Noona...what are you doing here? It's late." Heera couldn't control her to ruffle his fluffy hair that were covering his eyes

"I know you will not be sleeping so here I am with the warm milk. It will help you to sleep." She gave the milk to Taehyung who took the mug and sighed. His eyes started filling with tears.

"I'm... I'm scared Noona... I'm scared." His lips started to wobble in worry.

She came close to him and side hugged him and kissed his hair to console him but she was scared too. In the past three years, they couldn't escape from that Jeon.

"Don't worry... everything will be fine. We will go to the police station tomorrow, they will protect us. Okay?" Taehyung calmed down after some bear hugs.

"Now drink it and be a big boy. Finally, you're eighteen now, big boy." She winked at him trying to lift his mood.

"Yeah... but how can I enjoy my birthday when I didn't cut the cake, bake by you." Taehyung pouts that cause the giggle of Heera.

"Don't worry we can cut it now." She said and ran to the kitchen to take the cake.

They cut the cake and enjoy their little time to make each other smile but from inside they're frightened for their future. Their family future...

"Jungkook be safe okay and come back as soon as possible because we need you here more because of the upcoming project of the minister." Namjoon gave a bag of laptops to a man who put the bags already in the car.

Jin was standing there to see them off too. Jungkook was like his brother too but sometimes he behaved like a scary man too so he tried to be extra careful around him.

"Okay I will... and Jin hyung, take care of my brother and yourself too. I'll be back in a month maybe then we'll plan a grand party of my success." Jungkook spoke when he noticed the silent Jin behind his brother who smiled when he mentioned him.

"I'll... you don't have to worry about your brother. And Jackson take care you too." Jackson smiled and Jungkook went to his car when Hoseok told them that the plane was waiting for them.

Yes, he owns a private plane and his pilot too. And was going to deal with some underworld work. The dark world was too risky for simple and small gangs but he is Jeon, who belongs to 50% of that black world.

He sat in the car and smiled when he saw the picture of Taehyung who was smiling with his cute boxy smile while holding a cute puppy in his hands.

"Park did a good job." He mumbled and kissed Taehyung's picture and smirked.

See you soon my darling, there is just a little distance...

Mr. Kim was standing in front of the police station with his wife. Heera and Taehyung were sitting in their car as per the order of their parents.

"Let's go... hope so it will help us." He mumbled and went inside and went straight to the officer to file a case but the officer was busy with some calls so after asking him, he pointed to a room and they entered there after hearing a 'come in'.

"Hello, sir... we want to file a complaint so they sent us here." Mr. Kim started calmly.

The young police officer nodded and gestured for them to take a seat, as he was also on a call.

"So, what can I help you?" After straightening himself he asked politely too.

"I'm Kim Minho and she is my wife. We're running a small restaurant." The officer nodded as he was listening to them attentively.

"It is a restaurant now, but we start with a small cafe and I put some money with my friend but he was a fraud and ran away from there.

My family was at risk so I tried to take a loan but as people said in bad times your shadow also leaves you, and no one helped me.

So I took some money to a person, whom I met when I was at the bar, crying out for my worries.

That man said I could return them when I earned that, I was happy and didn't think straight and just take the loan from them as they assured me that... that their company gave loans to needy people.

But I couldn't return that in time as time passed and he sent some men to threaten me. I asked for more time but that time again passed and I couldn't collect the required money.

I asked them to return it in parts but they want it all at a time.

Then one day, when he was there to threaten me, he saw my children. And now he trapped me to sign a paper which tells me that

I sold my son to that man in that money.

Please help us... my son just turned eighteen last night."

The officer was silent all the time nodded and hummed.

"Sure we'll help you... I'll personally take your case. Here take my card, I'll call you again soon. But first, tell me that person's name."

"Jeon... Jeon Jungkook..." which caused the frown on the pale officer. But he quickly masked his expressions and smirked.

"Don't worry, now I'll personally guard your son. I'll tell you something about it soon."

"Thank you, sir..."

"Min... Min Yoongi..." The officer showed his tight-lipped smile.

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Hey

It's gonna be fun...

So don't forget to vote and comment.

Actually, it's so cold and I couldn't write with my freezing hands.

But I'll update you soon, the next one.

Purple you all